Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:

Regularly scheduled events

etc.

View
10 Replies. 1 pages. Viewing page 1.
< Newer [ 1 ] Older >

10. Re: etc. Nov 7, 2008, 22:35 Kedyn

I knew something was wrong when a lot of old, great games were at the bottom, with a bunch of crappy console shit at the top.

Speaking of Super Mario Bros. the Movie... I saw that in theaters. Twice. And I even bought the official magazine.

Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

9. Re: etc. Nov 7, 2008, 19:07 Bhruic

It's another list that confuses popularity with quality. McDonalds might sell a lot of burgers, but that doesn't make them the "best".  

8. Re: 26 Bet RPGs Nov 7, 2008, 14:50 Cram

RPG's being my favorite genre, it was hard to get through that list. But it's just a list, and it changes nothing.  

7. Game Girl Nov 7, 2008, 14:37 DangerDog

For The Sims label, it is a new version of the game which is expected next year along with a Hollywood movie.

Dialog should be pretty easy to write for the movie.

6. Re: etc. Nov 7, 2008, 13:59 Aero

I do often get the impression that these lists were written by somebody who is 18 years old.

5. Re: 26 Bet RPGs Nov 7, 2008, 13:26 Fion

It's a personal opinion, dumbass.

I can respect anyone's opinion, but anyone who ranks Fallout 3 #5, Planescape: Torment #22 and doesn't even include Fallout 1 or 2, doesn't deserve to write lists ranking games. It's that simple lol.

Even if they simply didn't like PS:T, I can understand. But with ranks like World of Warcraft as #2 best RPG of all time? Come on...

This comment was edited on Nov 7, 2008, 13:28.

4. Re: 26 Bet RPGs Nov 7, 2008, 13:15 PHJF

Opinions only extend so far. Fallout 3 is a horrible RPG. RPGs are characterized by character development and interaction, plot development with respect to character development, and the overall ability to make the player connect at some level with his and non-player characters. Fallout 3 has very little if any actual RPG merits, same as Oblivion.  

Steam + PSN: PHJF

3. Re: 26 Bet RPGs Nov 7, 2008, 12:28 Steele Johnson

It's a personal opinion, dumbass.  

2. Re: 26 Bet RPGs Nov 7, 2008, 10:31 Fion

I stopped reading after;

'#26 - Warhammer Online: Age of Reckoning' and Planescape: Torment is #22 out of 26. Right behind 'Persona 3.'

Ok I kept reading, and laughing.

Fallout 3 is #5! LOL

This comment was edited on Nov 7, 2008, 10:34.

1. 26 Bet RPGs Nov 7, 2008, 10:28 PHJF

Not going to click it... not going to click it... not going to click it...  

Steam + PSN: PHJF

10 Replies. 1 pages. Viewing page 1.
< Newer [ 1 ] Older >

footer

.. .. ..

Blue's News logo