Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:

Regularly scheduled events

Out of the Blue

Forgetting the birthday of a loved one will usually cause big-time backlash. Luckily for me the forgotten occasion in this case was the Gunnar-man, and it seems dogs don't keep careful enough track of these things to cause hurt feelings. Gunnar was born four years ago on the day of the 2004 presidential election, so our excuse for the oversight is this year's election. On the bright side, the Devicers have recently rescued a new puppy (they're pretty sure it is a Great Dane, of all things!), and so Gunnar, Hudson the wonder dog, and I are going to head up there for a play date, which is a better present than anything I could have thought up for the little monster, who cannot get enough of horseplay, or dogplay, as it were.

Playful Links: Thanks Ant and Mike Martinez.
Play: Bubble Tanks 2.
Feudalism II.
Play Ball Drop One. Thanks Jay is Games.
Links: 6 incredible technologies from Michael Crichton stories.
For your ears only. Thanks Digg.
Stories: Attacked jogger takes fox for run. "You screamed and everybody comes a-running."
REAL 'man cave' priced at $900k.
Science: Science in a Post-Bush World.
Barack Obama in Nanotubes.
Media: Look ma, just hands! Mgestyk Gesture-Based Gaming and more. Thanks Team Mgestyk.

View
7. Re: Out of the Blue Nov 7, 2008, 08:36 Starsky

Sweet.  
Previous Post Next Post Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

Date Subject Author
  1. Nov 7, 02:49 Logo jimnms
  2. Nov 7, 02:56  Re: Logo Cutter
  3. Nov 7, 03:46   Re: Logo Hoop
  4. Nov 7, 06:36    Re: Logo InBlack
  6. Nov 7, 07:56  Re: Logo nin
  9. Nov 7, 14:13  Re: Logo Kxmode
  5. Nov 7, 07:49 Fox on the Run? Killer Kane