Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:

Regularly scheduled events

Sims 3 Interview

The Sims 3 Q&A on GameSpot hears from Ben Bell about the next installment Maxis' lifestyle simulation series. At one point Ben explains how they are going all S.T.A.L.K.E.R. on us: "One example of the work we're doing is the AI behind the people who live in your town. You control a household of sims, but all of the other sims in your town live and develop as you play. It takes an impressive amount of tuning to make this work just right. I think that people are used to seeing lots of other characters in a gameworld, but they've never seen a gameworld where every character is being motivated by unique personality traits and motives like The Sims 3. Another thing we're working on is a feature called Create a Style, which allows players to customize just about everything, from clothing to furniture to cars. We want players to be able to change the game like our artists can. The interface is really powerful, and we want to make it perfect."

View
4. Re: Sims 3 Interview Nov 5, 2008, 11:11 Morgan19

I wish you could just build without worrying about money or just focus purely on the more fun stuff - I also found my characters would die before I'd manage anything meaningful with them.

You can– just track down the anti-aging and money "cheats", enable them, and there you go. I played Sims 2 that way and the game was immensely more enjoyable without having to worry about those two factors.

m19

Previous Post Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

Date Subject Author
  1. Nov 5, 01:05 Re: Sims 3 Interview theyarecomingforyou
  2. Nov 5, 02:18  Re: Sims 3 Interview Jerykk
  3. Nov 5, 04:34   Re: Sims 3 Interview InBlack
>> 4. Nov 5, 11:11  Re: Sims 3 Interview Morgan19

footer

.. .. ..

Blue's News logo