Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:

Regularly scheduled events

Gold - DYNASTY WARRIORS 6

KOEI announces that DYNASTY WARRIORS 6 is gold for both PC and PlayStation 2, and scheduled to be available in North America on November 18. The PS2 edition of the action/tactics sequel will be available in stores, while the PC edition will be available for digital distribution to customers in North America, and for some reason, Brazil. Word is: "DYNASTY WARRIORS 6 delivers the unparalleled exhilaration of single-handedly destroying thousands of soldiers on massive battlefields. Utilizing spectacular fighting techniques motion-captured from some of today's leading stuntmen and stuntwomen in Asia, DYNASTY WARRIORS 6 immerses gamers in a truly cinematic kung-fu adventure. The game's lightning-fast fighting, intuitive combat system and breathtaking environments create a visceral gaming experience that pushes the limits of Tactical Action."

View
1. Re: Gold - DYNASTY WARRIORS 6 Nov 3, 2008, 23:05 Aero

These games look so cool but I played one about five or six years ago and I didn't really dig it that much. Maybe they've gotten better.

Any opinions?

edit: I watched the trailer. Still looks pretty cool. Music made me want to vomit.

This comment was edited on Nov 3, 2008, 23:11.

Next Post Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

Date Subject Author
>> 1. Nov 3, 23:05 Re: Gold - DYNASTY WARRIORS 6 Aero
  2. Nov 3, 23:40  Re: Gold - DYNASTY WARRIORS 6 meezookeewee
  3. Nov 3, 23:49   Re: Gold - DYNASTY WARRIORS 6 PropheT
  4. Nov 4, 07:56    Re: Gold - DYNASTY WARRIORS 6 monkay
  5. Nov 4, 10:11 Re: Gold - DYNASTY WARRIORS 6 xXBatmanXx

footer

.. .. ..

Blue's News logo