Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:

Regularly scheduled events

Wheelman Movie

A new movie from The Wheelman offers another look at the upcoming Diesel-powered driving game. The clip offers a walkthrough of the "bringing it home" mission, narrated by Mark Thompson, lead mission designer on the game. Depicted in the clip is a little gunplay, some authentic Barcelona landmarks, and a chase scene featuring a really large truck, the chase being highlighted by setting up shooting angles for your partner riding shotgun (or assault rifle in this case), and the game's bullet-time-style focus attacks. The clip can be found on FileFront, Gamer's Hell, and MyGameTrailers.

View
2. Re: Wheelman Movie Oct 27, 2008, 22:28 Aero

That's a shame. Doesn't look very interesting. It could be good though, if it has solid gameplay mechanics. The 3rd person shooter bit looks very rigid and old-hat, and the driving looks very linear with simple physics. It looked as though, if I were playing it, I wouldn't be having a lot of fun. Based just on this video I'm not impressed, but hopefully it's just a poor representation.

Also, I could barely understand a lot of what that guy said.

Previous Post Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

Date Subject Author
  1. Oct 27, 22:21 Re: Wheelman Movie Tanto Edge
>> 2. Oct 27, 22:28 Re: Wheelman Movie Aero

footer

Blue's News logo