Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:

Regularly scheduled events

Game Reviews

Thanks The Crypt - Video Gaming Reviews.

View
2 Replies. 1 pages. Viewing page 1.
< Newer [ 1 ] Older >

2. Re: Gravitron 2 Oct 25, 2008, 03:39 LittleMe

Wow G2 looks cool. Downloaded the demo! Looks like my kind of old school early 80's game!  

Political freedom can only be preceded by economic freedom which is preceded by monetary freedom.
Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

1. Gravitron 2 Oct 24, 2008, 10:24 Shadowcat

too challenging for its own damn good
MAYBE this was the case on release (pre-Steam), but since the (early) patch that made landing pads act as complete level-state saves, this statement is ridiculous.

I like challenging games, but Gravitron 2 not only raises the bar, it runs it through the friggin' roof.
Sorry, but you really don't like challenging games if you think G2 raises the bar "through the roof". What that actually means is that you aren't very good at it. Which is fine, but it would be nice if you actually said that, instead of suggesting that you like your games hard, but that this one is too much even for you.

Especially as I can tell that you didn't complete the game for your review.

Gravitron 2 is an utterly brilliant arcade game, btw. Everyone should check out the demo. Configure the controls so they are right for you (I recommend keyboard-only if you find mouse control tough), and have a blast!
This comment was edited on Oct 24, 2008, 11:28.

Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

2 Replies. 1 pages. Viewing page 1.
< Newer [ 1 ] Older >

footer

.. .. ..

Blue's News logo