Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:

Regularly scheduled events

Morning Consolidation

View
15 Replies. 1 pages. Viewing page 1.
< Newer [ 1 ] Older >

15. Re: Morning Consolidation Oct 22, 2008, 01:36 xXBatmanXx

Who gives a shit about a bloated pissant!

NIRVANA SONGS ON ROCK BAND DLC!

Buy from GreenManGaming? Use this, we both get $2.00 - http://www.greenmangaming.com/?gmgr=purutuwi
Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

14. Re: GoW2 XBox 360 on torrent Oct 21, 2008, 23:32 Jerykk

Not like I can just burn this and drop it in my 360.

Uh, that's pretty much exactly what you do. Once you've flashed your 360's firmware, you're set to go for a while. All you have to do is download and burn the games and voila, you're done. No cd-keys, no DRM, no cracks, nothing.

13. Re: Morning Consolidation Oct 21, 2008, 19:51 KilrathiAce

I am glad this happened, maybe now CliffyB will stop wasting time complaining and actually make a good game.

"On 2646.215 I myself attacked & destroyed TCS Tiger's Claw in my Jalthi heavy fighter"
Bakhtosh Redclaw Nar Kiranka

12. Re: GoW2 XBox 360 on torrent Oct 21, 2008, 19:26 Krovven

I dont see where anyone said CliffyB was in the wrong. All I see is people relishing in the irony of it all.

Question is how can you miss the irony of all this?

CliffyB whines about piracy on the PC and cites it as the reason there will not be a Gears of War 2 on PC.

360 version is pirated 3 weeks before launch. Along with many other high profile 360 games being pirated anywhere from a week to 3 weeks before release. Some of those games with PC counterparts have still not been pirated a couple weeks later.

PS: 360 pirating got much easier lately, as all that is required is a simple firmware update.

11. Re: GoW2 XBox 360 on torrent Oct 21, 2008, 19:03 sponge

CliffyB: More people pirate on PC than XBox
XBox game gets pirated
BN Reaction: LOLLOOOOLOLOLOL CLIFFYB AMS TEH WRONG.

I must've missed the logic leap here. An XBox360 game getting pirated early means nothing, but somehow it's supposed to prove anything he said as wrong?

Mind you, if this were the PC, there would be nothing in my way stopping me from downloading it now. Not like I can just burn this and drop it in my 360.

BN discussion board logic fails again.

This comment was edited on Oct 21, 2008, 19:04.

10. Re: Morning Consolidation Oct 21, 2008, 17:19 Dev

Caveman:
What do you mean "if"? It does. Otherwise why would sony recall and cancel launch and push it back to re-dupe the disks? Also, from reading the link, looks like the composer was a muslim.

However, since its a game that doesn't get nearly as wide of distribution as those islamic cartoons, it hasn't caused riots and murders...

9. Re: Morning Consolidation Oct 21, 2008, 15:23 Quboid

How are they hypocrites? The people who criticise the censorship aren't the same people as would go crazy. "Muslim" isn't a single person. There are some batshit crazy people out there so I understand their choice too, but it's just plain stupid rather than hypocritical, no?  

- Quboid

8. Re: GoW2 XBox 360 on torrent Oct 21, 2008, 13:45 necrosis

All I can say is:

AAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAH!

7. Re: Morning Consolidation Oct 21, 2008, 13:36 Caveman

The funny thing is if the game did contain words from the Qu'ran, those muslims would be going batshit crazy and rioting Media Molecule's building.

Bunch of fucking hypocrites. I hate muslims along with every other religion out there.

6. Re: Morning Consolidation Oct 21, 2008, 11:49 Optimaximal

It's so easy to pirate Scrabble... All you need is a Dyno machine and some tablets!

5. Re: Morning Consolidation Oct 21, 2008, 11:39 Quboid

CiffyB to start creating board games.

Bwahahahahaha brilliant.

I'm sure you could photocopy Monopoly if you wanted, just use Lego for all the bits.

- Quboid

4. GoW2 leaked? Oct 21, 2008, 10:49 vacs

no worries, I have a solution!

Close your eyes and repeat after me:
"There is no piracy on consoles! There is no piracy on consoles! There is no piracy on consoles! There is no piracy on consoles!There is no piracy on consoles!..." ad infinitum

3. Why is Xbox 360 Doing Well in Japan? Oct 21, 2008, 10:40 osage no onna

I'd like to know, too, but all I get is "Access Denied".

2. Re: GoW2 XBox 360 on torrent Oct 21, 2008, 10:10 zirik

karma is a bitch.

1. Re: GoW2 XBox 360 on torrent Oct 21, 2008, 09:29 Frosty

In your mother fuckin face CliffyB.

You talk shite about savvy PC gamers being pirates.

Your blessed 360 is robbin' you right this minute.

15 Replies. 1 pages. Viewing page 1.
< Newer [ 1 ] Older >

footer

Blue's News logo