Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:

Regularly scheduled events

Morning Consolidation

View
9 Replies. 1 pages. Viewing page 1.
< Newer [ 1 ] Older >

9. Re: Morning Consolidation Oct 21, 2008, 10:03 JM

LBP could be a niche game. Many players wont have the patience for all of the setup time that goes with it.

What setup? You turn it on and play. Why do so many people think that creating user levels is a requirement to play this game? It is a feature, not a requirement.

Hype or substance? My guess is the former...

It would seem that most reviewers disagree with you - http://www.metacritic.com/games/platforms/ps3/littlebigplanet

Hype typically comes during the preview phase. Now that people are actually playing it, I've read nothing but good things about it.

This comment was edited on Oct 21, 2008, 10:05.

Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

8. Re: Morning Consolidation Oct 21, 2008, 08:13 InBlack

Hype or substance? My guess is the former...

I have a nifty blue line!

7. Re: Morning Consolidation Oct 20, 2008, 21:26 dryden555

LBP could be a niche game. Many players wont have the patience for all of the setup time that goes with it. It will be interesting to see if gamers take to it or not.

6. Bug in PS3 firmware Oct 20, 2008, 20:41 ldonyo

Is this really news anymore? Has Sony released a version of PS3 firmware without a bug?  

5. Re: Re:lbp Oct 20, 2008, 15:29 The Half Elf

Head over to Gametrailers.com and see some of the stuff that has been created. There is a Calculator that just from seeing how it's wired is truly amazing and well beyond what I thought would be capable with the game, let alone the beta.

From Tetris, to Pac-Man, to fully working japanese pinball machines, to roller coasters, it is amazing. Plus it can be a simple platforming game to a endless sandbox.

I really think this will be a title that puts the PS3 on top this season.

"I've never seen a feature like this before. It warms your ass. It's wonderful" -Walter Bishop

4. Re:lbp Oct 20, 2008, 14:37 Cyanotetyphas

The game is getting a lot of buzz, I doubt anything can hurt its sales much now.

Synthetic Error - Entertainment bloggin http://syntheticerror.wordpress.com/

3. Re: LBP Oct 20, 2008, 14:33 The Half Elf

Considering how much is coming out this month alone a little delay isn't a bad thing especially when ya have people like myself who were/are going to purchase a PS3 for it.

I really see LBP being a huge seller, if not the biggest across all platforms this holiday season.

"I've never seen a feature like this before. It warms your ass. It's wonderful" -Walter Bishop

2. 50cent...thq... Oct 20, 2008, 13:28 JeffD

Looks like THQ wants to get back to their origins of releasing shit games.

1. LBP Oct 20, 2008, 12:50 CrimsonPaw

I wonder how the delay will affect sales if at all. I'm thinking there will be some people on the fence about this and other games, Fallout 3 for example, and decide to go with Fallout 3 if LBP can't make it to market the same week.  
~~Crim~~

9 Replies. 1 pages. Viewing page 1.
< Newer [ 1 ] Older >

footer

Blue's News logo