Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:

Regularly scheduled events

Evening Tech Bits

View
5 Replies. 1 pages. Viewing page 1.
< Newer [ 1 ] Older >

5. Re: Wow thanks Steve! Oct 17, 2008, 16:51 BlightCrawler

No kidding. Got news for you Ballmer, I was going to wait anyway because Vista is a resource hogging pile of crap. And actually, it's got me looking at MacOSX, so by the time Windows 7 comes out I might get it, but only to dual boot my Mac to.

Vista: Because Windows ME wasn't bad enough.

Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

4. Far Cry 2- GPU and CPU benchmarks. Oct 17, 2008, 13:17 4D-Boxing

From the numbers looks like I'll be able to play this at 1920x1200 4xaa 16x af @ 60+ FPS!!!
Than again with 2x 280 GTX I can play Crysis at that resolution with 2x AA & 16x AF.

PS. Agreed,vista SP2 wont improve much just like SP1.

3. Vista SP2 will it suck too? Oct 16, 2008, 23:53 PacoSon

I'd like to see the driver latency brought under control in Vista. In most XP systems this is not an issue but in Vista, it's very bad. Just run the DPC latency checker and you'll see for yourself. Goggle DPC and see why Vista sucks.

2. Interesting FC2 results Oct 16, 2008, 23:01 Jonny5

Well it looks like I am set to play FC2, But I cant believe at 1920x1080 with AA that 2x 260s in SLI have faster Min FPS... NOICE.

Oh well I have a 4870x2, to go with 2x 260 SLI I would have to get an SLI board (subpar quality compared to my P45 gigabyte board)

BRING ON FC2!!!!!!!!

1. Wow thanks Steve! Oct 16, 2008, 22:51 Creston

It's really okay to wait for Windows 7? Really? We're allowed to? You're just too kind, you big ball of fluffy joy, you!

Ass.

Creston

5 Replies. 1 pages. Viewing page 1.
< Newer [ 1 ] Older >

footer

.. .. ..

Blue's News logo