Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:
Greenbelt, MD 08/22

Regularly scheduled events

Saturday Previews

View
1. No subject Oct 11, 2008, 22:27 Aero

Seriously, it's about time we got some real screenshots of OFP2. Every single preview so far has been the same rewording of what amounts to a press release.

Atop that, same old bullshit. I'm glad to see that they're holding up development because the bolts on the rifle models aren't the right type. That's very important.

I also don't think this guy has done his math right. The 20 minutes to fly across and 3.5 hours to drive across the island are only reasonable if the island is 1 x 220km. If it's square, you could cover the diagonal (21km) at 6kph in 3.5 hours, which is a leisurely walking pace. Point being, square kilometers and linear kilometers are very different things. 220 km^2 is still pretty impressive though. Of course, Armed Assault's islands can be 400km^2 and even in ArmA it can feel a little cramped sometimes when it comes to flying.

Anyways... I'm looking forward to it, but the more time that passes and the more they show us the same renders and spit out the same marketing tripe, the less faith I have.

Next Post Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

Date Subject Author
>> 1. Oct 11, 22:27 No subject Aero
  2. Oct 12, 00:35  Re: No subject LittleMe
  3. Oct 12, 12:34   Re: No subject Aero

footer

Blue's News logo