Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:

Regularly scheduled events

More Steam Offerings

Steam announces this online distribution service is now offering sales of LEGO Batman: The Videogame, the recently released brixillated platformer, and City Life 2008, Monte Cristo's new city builder. For the next week or so City Life 2008 is being offered for 10% more, and also, "Customers who own Steam versions of City Life or City Life Deluxe will be automatically be upgraded to City Life 2008 for free." They also announce they are offering Gravitron 2, a retro-themed arcade game for $4.99. Thanks Dagok.

View
4 Replies. 1 pages. Viewing page 1.
< Newer [ 1 ] Older >

4. Gravitron 2 Oct 1, 2008, 20:46 Shadowcat

Gravitron 2 is truly awesome; the best Thrust-ish game I've ever played, and an absolute steal at $5.

You can also buy it from the author's site for the same price if you dislike Steam.

If you have ever enjoyed a Gravitar/Thrust type game, buying this is a no-brainer. And for everyone else, there's a demo

Hit Escape after starting the game to get at the control configuration menu, btw.

Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

3. ... Sep 30, 2008, 23:35 theyarecomingforyou

Oh great, Lego Batman isn't available in the UK at the moment. It says it's coming soon to other regions but it all seems very silly - politics is getting in the way of gaming.  

SteamID: theyarecomingforyou
Star Citizen: Blue's News

2. Re: No subject Sep 30, 2008, 23:17 DrEvil

liked lego star wars, lego indy sucked, lego batman any good?

1. No subject Sep 30, 2008, 22:29 Elf Shot The Food

I got City Life 2K8 from Gamer's Gate a few months back: five minutes after I started the download I found out the add-on/update was freely available to owners of the original version.

Oh well. I only paid $10 for it.

edit: The Gravitron 2 demo was fun: kind of a cross between Defender, Lunar Lander, and Major Havoc (for those of us who are old enough to remember those games).

This comment was edited on Sep 30, 23:46.

4 Replies. 1 pages. Viewing page 1.
< Newer [ 1 ] Older >

footer

Blue's News logo