Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:

Regularly scheduled events

Evening Tech Bits

View
6 Replies. 1 pages. Viewing page 1.
< Newer [ 1 ] Older >

6. Re: No subject Sep 29, 2008, 22:45 Beaner

Windows 7 = Vista Service pack 3.

Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

5. Circuit City Sep 29, 2008, 20:02 Morgan19

I absolutely hate the new "The City". We had a CC down the street from us that closed and relocated a couple miles away in a different shopping center; it recently had its grand opening as The City. CC was also fairly industrial-looking, but now it's beyond sterile. And the employee at the door, the three in each section, and seven random ones that keep following you, all asking what you're looking for, annoys the hell out of me. If I want help, I'll ask for it.

I used to like going to CC for movies on Tuesdays-- now it's just a pain the tookus fighting off their rabid staff every three seconds.

m19

4. Re: No subject Sep 29, 2008, 17:33 xXBatmanXx

Canceled my xm radio. They replaced Fungus 53 with "AC/DC Radio" all AC/DC all the time.

Could be worse... when Neil Diamond was recently coming out with a new album, Sirius added a 24-hour Neil Diamond station.

No - it couldn't be worse. I only listened to TWO stations. 53 and 74.
53 (Fungus 53)
74 (Bluesville)

The cause of all these evils was the lust for power arising from greed and ambition; and from these passions proceeded the violence of parties once engaged in contention.

Buy from GreenManGaming? Use this, we both get $2.00 - http://www.greenmangaming.com/?gmgr=purutuwi

3. Re: No subject Sep 29, 2008, 17:24  Blue 

Canceled my xm radio. They replaced Fungus 53 with "AC/DC Radio" all AC/DC all the time.

Could be worse... when Neil Diamond was recently coming out with a new album, Sirius added a 24-hour Neil Diamond station.

Stephen "Blue" Heaslip
Blue's News Publisher, Editor-in-Chief, El Presidente for Life

2. Re: No subject Sep 29, 2008, 17:19 Krovven

AC/DC Radio

Err...there is about 180 songs (give or take) in the AC/DC catalog, not counting live tracks etc.

That's only good for roughly 10 hours of music....over and over and over...

Metallica's is less...and I thought regular radio was repetitive.

----------------------------------------------------
Trackmania United Forever, Bionic Commando Rearmed, GRID

PSN= Puscifer73 Trackmania= puscifer604
"Blues News" Steam Community... http://steamcommunity.com/groups/bluesnews/

1. No subject Sep 29, 2008, 17:05 xXBatmanXx

Bill would force satellite radio units to go digital.

Canceled my xm radio. They replaced Fungus 53 with "AC/DC Radio" all AC/DC all the time. They also added a "Metallica Radio".

WTF are they smokin'?

The cause of all these evils was the lust for power arising from greed and ambition; and from these passions proceeded the violence of parties once engaged in contention.

Buy from GreenManGaming? Use this, we both get $2.00 - http://www.greenmangaming.com/?gmgr=purutuwi

6 Replies. 1 pages. Viewing page 1.
< Newer [ 1 ] Older >

footer

Blue's News logo