Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:

Regularly scheduled events

UT3 Linux & Mac Ports Live

Ryan Gordon's .plan file seeks to end conspiracy theories about the ports for Unreal Tournament III, as apparently he's been getting mail from folks who think Microsoft is paying to block their releases. As a form of reassurance, he offers a screenshot of UT3 for Linux and another from UT3 for MacOS.

View
7. Re: ... Sep 19, 2008, 16:43 4D-Boxing

Yup the menu system is a dead give away...like Bhruic said. Add to that comments by Epic or CliffyBS about how the PC version & development....

UT99 is one of my fav games of all time..but 2k7 seems to be the last real UT game. I do not expect any future version to be released to the PC.

Wonder if CLiffyBS & DSmart are related?

PS. UT3 sucks compared to previous versions but when it comes to recent games..it's the best Deathmatch option. CoD4 DM ...well ...worst spawn sytem I've ever seen. (kill..turn back..&back track & run into the same guy 90% of the tme don't do it & he'll get you from behind no vaseline)

This comment was edited on Sep 19, 16:47.

Previous Post Next Post Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

Date Subject Author
  1. Sep 19, 01:47 linux client.. LittleMe
  2. Sep 19, 07:21 No subject Slink
  3. Sep 19, 10:03 ... theyarecomingforyou
  4. Sep 19, 11:52  Re: ... Bhruic
>> 7. Sep 19, 16:43   Re: ... 4D-Boxing
  5. Sep 19, 12:23 No subject JaguarUSF
  6. Sep 19, 13:36  thanks Ryan, I'll purchase it Daturan
  8. Sep 19, 19:03 Be careful what you wish for Carver
  9. Sep 19, 20:03  Re: Be careful what you wish for FreonTrip
  10. Sep 20, 00:26   Re: Be careful what you wish for Prez