Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:

Regularly scheduled events

Stardock's Fantasy/Strategy Plans

The Stardock Interview Part 2 on Shacknews talks further with Brad Wardell of Stardock about how his PAX experience and about games, including Gas Powered Games' Demigod and Stardock's upcoming fantasy-themed strategy game, which Wardell says may be formally announced in November: "We're going to be formally announcing it--the team promises me in November, which means I can't promise that. But it's a turn-based fantasy strategy game. It's essentially--imagine Civilization with magic, in terms of general, broad play style. I mean, it's a lot more than that, because I'm a Civ fanatic--no pun intended, great site--but there's a really good mod for Civilization IV that lets you do magic and stuff. Obviously it's a lot more than just Civ with magic."

View
2. Re: Fantasy General? Sep 9, 2008, 12:44 Kajetan

The last ones I can even remember are Heroes of M&M 3 and Disciples
- HoMM 4 and 5, with Addons
- Age of Wonders 1,2,3
- Fantasy Wars

Ok, not that many but still, there are some. Kings Bounty comes in mind, due to release next month, i think.

Previous Post Next Post Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

Date Subject Author
  1. Sep 9, 10:21 Fantasy General? Prez
>> 2. Sep 9, 12:44  Re: Fantasy General? Kajetan
  4. Sep 9, 14:07   Re: Fantasy General? Prez
  5. Sep 9, 14:58    Re: Fantasy General? Skullguise
  3. Sep 9, 13:47 No subject dryden555

footer

.. .. ..

Blue's News logo