Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:
Greenbelt, MD 08/22

Regularly scheduled events

Op Ed

View
25 Replies. 2 pages. Viewing page 2.
< Newer [ 1 2 ] Older >

5. Re: No subject Sep 4, 2008, 08:24 ldonyo

CJ, you're so wrong it's amazing that you manage to survive each new day. That, or you're an game industry shill trying to defend the current trend of blaming piracy for poor sales rather than blaming a poor title for poor sales. Either way, you're an idiot.  
Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

4. No subject Sep 4, 2008, 07:33 dryden555

the rhetoric in the article is not thaaaaat poor and its clear he is referring to the utterly pointless "roundtable" discussions about software piracy that occur within the game industry. Sounds like he had his fill of those and had to say something.

3. No subject Sep 4, 2008, 06:54 CJ_Parker

Yawn. That stupid clown sounds just like your average pro-piracy Blue's News tard. He's just a little more eloquent and got his grammar straight. Otherwise he's the same type of dumbfuck that is prevalent 'round these pastures here.

Of course, piracy is noooo problem at all. Let's just insert our fingers in our ears and go "lalala" while the PC video game market continues its recession against the general upward trend of the whole video game market and against the trend of a growing install base. Ignoring the problem will help a lot in stopping the downwards spiral. Thanks to this GamesIndustry ass-clown we're yet one step closer to the bottom.

2. Re: Short Answer? Sep 4, 2008, 02:22 Jerykk

Holy crap, a journalist that actually questions the bullshit that gets spoonfed to him. Amazing. I'd really like to see this become a trend.

1. Short Answer? Sep 4, 2008, 00:58 Pumas

Yes

V

How will I know limits from lies if I never try?

25 Replies. 2 pages. Viewing page 2.
< Newer [ 1 2 ] Older >

footer

Blue's News logo