Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:

Regularly scheduled events

Clutch Revealed

GFI announces Clutch, a vehicular combat/racing game in the works at Targem Games for release during the first quarter of next year. Clutch will be ripped from today's headlines, to use the cliché, as it is set in the post-apocalyptic ruins of the Large Hadron Collider, in what is described as a completely open, sandbox-style environment. The game will feature 20 story missions, six gameplay modes, advanced physics, numerous cars and artifacts, and "high speed destruction, heaps of broken bones and wrecked cars." Here's a bit more to set the story: "A hobo former mechanic known as 'Clutch'; finds a new home in the camp of the Harvesters, a miscreant bunch of daredevils who hunt for treasure in the warped ruins of the Large Hadron Collider. Hiding inside the quarantine perimeter, they build cars and equipment to infiltrate what used to be the LHC campus before the thing was powered up for the first time. Radiation and mutants take their toll, but things brought into this world by the unknown energies of the LHC are worth a life, especially if it's someone else's. Once something new is located, the death race begins. And the rumor has it that deep down in the core of the LHC there is the ultimate prize..."

View
9. No subject Aug 29, 2008, 07:05 Shadowcat

set in the post-apocalyptic ruins of the Large Hadron Collider
That's inspired. I love it

Previous Post Next Post Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

Date Subject Author
  1. Aug 28, 12:30 No subject NKD
  2. Aug 28, 12:45  Re: No subject Wildone
  3. Aug 28, 13:36 I'm getting tired of racing game titles. [THA] Hamst3r
  8. Aug 29, 01:11  Re: I'm getting tired of racing game titles. Creston
  4. Aug 28, 15:45 No subject xXBatmanXx
  5. Aug 28, 16:06 No subject Tanto Edge