Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:

Regularly scheduled events

Bionic Commando: Rearmed Movie

A new "making of" movie for Bionic Commando: Rearmed provides a behind-the-scenes view of GRIN's imminent remake of the swinging action platform game. The clip features developer commentary on the topic of bringing the 2D world of the original game to the 3D world of today and other updated mechanics, and also shows off the game's cooperative multiplayer modes. This movie can be found on ActionTrip, AtomicGamer, Gamer's Hell.

View
7 Replies. 1 pages. Viewing page 1.
< Newer [ 1 ] Older >

7. Re: No subject Aug 9, 2008, 20:41 Animals for Crackers

Anyone else notice some of the sound effects for it were also in MegaMan?

Bionic arm when it grips something = Cluster Bombs from Megaman 2. I remember that one. I'm really hoping this is well-optimized for the PC, being such a simple game with nice visuals and all.

Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

6. Re: No subject Aug 9, 2008, 19:26 PHJF

is this getting a box? I'm still not buying games off steam.  

Steam + PSN: PHJF

5. No subject Aug 9, 2008, 15:51 Warrax

I don't mind to pay 15$ for this game, it's a classic, it look great and the soundtrack is very well done too.

4. No subject Aug 9, 2008, 15:32 Xero

I owned the original for NES and it was great for it's time. The idea of the claw was badass. Anyone else notice some of the sound effects for it were also in MegaMan? Good stuff. Can't wait to try out the remake. It'll bring back memories for sure.

Currently playing: FarCry 4, Max Payne 3, Diablo 3, Starcraft 2, Heroes of the Storm Alpha, Battlefield 3, Outlast, Red Faction Guerrilla

3. Re: costs more on pc?!! Aug 9, 2008, 13:36 Fion

Lol so $15 instead of $10.. big deal. Apparently it'll be on Steam as well. If thats the case I'm picking this up as soon as it becomes available. Me and one of my friends played far to much Bionic Commando back in the 80's. The prospect of a modernized version that stays true to the original but also has co-op and death-match?

Oh yea.. I cant wait.

2. Re: costs more on pc?!! Aug 9, 2008, 06:47 Shadowcat

We're still only talking $15, mind, and apparently the PC version will be getting some additional challenge rooms via a patch, so you will get a bit extra.

Even so, $10 is pretty much a no-brainer purchase for me for something good-looking like this, whereas the extra $5 makes it more of a try-the-demo-and-see affair.

1. costs more on pc?!! Aug 9, 2008, 06:00 Bilbo

Apparently this will cost $5 more on the pc according to action trip, what a crock.

7 Replies. 1 pages. Viewing page 1.
< Newer [ 1 ] Older >

footer

Blue's News logo