Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:

Regularly scheduled events

Morning Previews

View
8 Replies. 1 pages. Viewing page 1.
< Newer [ 1 ] Older >

8. Re: No subject Aug 9, 2008, 12:30 g_mann

"Do you remember that infamous debacle over kayne and lynch review on gamespot? That should tell you to boycott gamespot. I am not very interested in previews, but I'm completely uninterested in gamespot previews or anything published by gamespot"

The write got what he deserved

Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

7. Re: No subject Aug 4, 2008, 16:01 Flo

I am not very interested in previews, but I'm completely uninterested in gamespot previews or anything published by gamespot.
Read the eurogamer previews. The english don't seem to give a shit about marketing bullshit.

Supporter of the "Chewbacca Defense"

6. No subject Aug 4, 2008, 14:24 space captain

i think the game will probably end up being mediocre due to decreased depth in general, also i think it will probably be shortest bethesda game yet

could have been any franchise here, the game just doesnt seem epic to me..

of course we can always hold out for the hope that this is because they have kept so much information secret, and we just dont know about all the cool stuff, etc. etc. .. but im not gonna hold my breath

Go forth, and kill!

5. Re: No subject Aug 4, 2008, 13:48 Jerykk

Bethesda has confirmed that kids will be invincible. If you attack them, they run away and adult NPCs attack you.

In addition, there are still invincible characters. Supposedly less than in Oblivion but we'll see.

4. Re: No subject Aug 4, 2008, 13:19 Scottish Martial Arts

As far as I know they said that all NPCs will be killable, that means CHILD KILLING!!!!! WOHOO!!!

They never said that. What they did say was that they were trying to keep unkillable characters to a minimum, which they also said about Oblivion. Child killing is almost certainly not in the game.

3. Re: No subject Aug 4, 2008, 09:54 InBlack

He does mention running into a child NPC! Woohoo child NPC!!!! He even gave him a quest to find his dead father??

Some hidden reference to McCormack's "The Road"??

Hmmmm...maybe this game will not suck as much as I thought.....

As far as I know they said that all NPCs will be killable, that means CHILD KILLING!!!!! WOHOO!!!

note: Im not a depraved child murderer in real life

I have a nifty blue line!

2. Re: No subject Aug 4, 2008, 09:07 Overon

Do you remember that infamous debacle over kayne and lynch review on gamespot? That should tell you to boycott gamespot. I am not very interested in previews, but I'm completely uninterested in gamespot previews or anything published by gamespot.

1. No subject Aug 4, 2008, 01:04 Donkey_Punch

Regarding the Fallout 3 preview:

I smell bullshit. Look at this sentence from the preview:

"The radio-station idea may have been pioneered by other open-world games"

That sounds a lot like a PR department wrote that. What game review website would be afraid to say GTA? Only a PR department would not want to use a brand name for fear of copyright infringement or negative brand association.

Who writes for Gamespot now? The game's PR department sends them prepared material directly?

8 Replies. 1 pages. Viewing page 1.
< Newer [ 1 ] Older >

footer

.. .. ..

Blue's News logo