Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:

Regularly scheduled events

Savage 2 Free Week Begins

Savage 2: A Tortured Soul Website announces that the promised free-to-play week for the action/strategy sequel is now underway, saying simply: "Don't forget that all this week demo accounts can play Savage 2 with no demo restrictions and unlimited playtime. If you enjoy it, please support us."

View
4. Re: No subject Jul 22, 2008, 23:11 JohnBirshire

My fantastic experience with this game was:

After ages downloading, then installing, and getting into a game - spawn killed Frosty. Then spawn killed Frosty. Then spawn killed Frosty. Spawn killed Frosty again, in fact I spawn killed Frosty about eight times in a row before I thought - "Nooo, not for me."

Uninstalled.

Good luck bothering with this one.

True story, every game I joined was simply one team slaughtering the other one, usually by getting the upper hand quickly and then spawn killing over and over and over again. Then people that were getting spawn killed got pissed, and then switched to the other team to join the spawn killing...therefore turning into a self fulfilling prophecy and making it even worse.

That being said, this game is AWESOME if there are 2 sides in a pitched battle with everyone doing what they can do to win. But, this was almost never, maybe 1 out of 15 games. The rest were just slaughter fests that got boring quickly no matter which side you were on.

Previous Post Next Post Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

Date Subject Author
  1. Jul 22, 21:09 No subject loomy
  2. Jul 22, 22:25  Re: No subject TychoCelchuuu
  3. Jul 22, 22:31   Re: No subject Frosty
>> 4. Jul 22, 23:11    Re: No subject JohnBirshire
  5. Jul 22, 23:26     Re: No subject slaka
  6. Jul 22, 23:58     Slaughter Entr0py24
  7. Jul 23, 03:07      Re: Slaughter Ihya
  8. Jul 23, 11:59       Re: Slaughter Radman
  9. Jul 23, 14:41        Re: Slaughter Overon
  10. Jul 23, 16:36         Re: Slaughter sponge