Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:

Regularly scheduled events

Morning Consolidation

View
4 Replies. 1 pages. Viewing page 1.
< Newer [ 1 ] Older >

4. No subject Jul 17, 2008, 03:36 WebDemon

Man, just as it seems Sony's finally beginning to get it's feet under itself, Square kick the legs out from under them.
Poor old Tretton is beside himself. He's "Disappointed" in Square/Enix, and then goes on to state how Microsoft "curries favor" with developers, please buy our console, blah, blah, blah. I wouldn't say I'm a fanboy, but it's kind of nice to see that 2 years of shameless arrogance blow up in their faces over and over again.

Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

3. No subject Jul 15, 2008, 17:22 Tanto Edge

Personally, I'm laughing loud on this whole deal. I mean, it's gonna be a sad day when Kojima releases MGS4 360 and it doesn't have load times, it doesn't need multiple discs and it doesn't suck.  

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=705LEH3j2g0&t=0m24s
http://www.youtube.com/user/tantoedge

2. Re: Whiny fanboys Jul 15, 2008, 15:36 kimbambaman

The irony is that Sony, the Japanese warlord, hasn't been announcing any new JRPGs lately (that I am aware of, I could be wrong about that), while Microsoft, the American company that supposedly has no clue about the Japanese market, is announcing several, including Last Remnant, Star Ocean, Infinite Undiscovery and others.  
"Everybody out of the universe!" - Nibbler, Futurama

1. Whiny fanboys Jul 15, 2008, 14:20 Smoove

From reading the comments on various boards, including the ones linked here, you'd swear FFXIII going to the 360 was the end of the world for the Final Fantasy series, Square Enix and the PS3. The PSU comments are almost exclusively how the game is now going to suck, which is ok because Versus is the only game anyone was really interested in anyway. Right.

4 Replies. 1 pages. Viewing page 1.
< Newer [ 1 ] Older >

footer

.. .. ..

Blue's News logo