Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:

Regularly scheduled events

Rock Band 2 Announced - Updated

This official press release for Rock Band 2 fills in many details about the imminent console rhythm game sequel, confirming the ability to import "most of the" Rock Band (1) tracks directly into the sequel, confirming online Band World Tour modes, and offering more details on premium instruments. A track list is not provided, but Pearl Jam, Metallica, Allman Brothers, Motorhead, Devo, Jane's Addiction, Megadeth, Paramore, Modest Mouse are all mentioned as artists included in the game, which will also feature Tangled up in blue by Bob Dylan (Folk Band?), AC/DC, and confirms the partial truth to recent rumors, saying it will also include Shackler’s Revenge, a track from the perpetually upcoming Guns N’ Roses album, Chinese Democracy. Update: The full track list has now been released.

View
9 Replies. 1 pages. Viewing page 1.
< Newer [ 1 ] Older >

9. Re: Instruments Jul 14, 2008, 20:46 Grokk

I like the idea behind this whole 'Rock Band' thing.

If only Australia was cool enough to get these sort of games

Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

8. Instruments Jul 14, 2008, 18:13 Choachy

RB2 is a franchise that Im excited about supporting, but it seems like the instruments are a mixed bag of luck. And we're not heavy users. We go in spurts, and only play them about once every couple weeks for extended sessions. Perhaps they lack some love.

Our RB guitar gave out a few weeks ago. The strum bar stopped responding to down strums, and you could only strum up.

While the 'feel' of the GH2 guitar was never great, it continues to work well with RB.

Our new wireless GH3 guitar works very well with RB, and I love the feel of it.

Our RB drum set has always had a springly clanky sound under one drum (yellow), so while I dont look forward to throwing cash away, Im looking forward to the new drum design. (softer pads and velocity sensitive). Yes, the current ones are too loud.

7. No subject Jul 14, 2008, 17:34 dryden555

RB1 was great on 360. The drums are too loud when drumming on them but the new RB2 drums apparently fix this issue with softre drum pads

6. Won't wait for PS3 Jul 14, 2008, 16:32 NobleAtreides

gonna sell my PS3 and RB1 bundle, to get the XBOX360 & Septembers' Rockband bundle. No way in hell am i going to wait countless PSN updates and Canadian Delays for the PS3 version of RB2, sorry sony. Been a good ride.

5. This is too full of awesome Jul 14, 2008, 16:11 MTechnik

+1 - That RB1 songs will move over
+1 - That the RB DLC will move over
+1 - That the new song list is full of awesome
+1 - That the game will have 500 songs on the platform by the end of the year.

So much better than what Guitar Hero has done.
(and yes, just a game purchase for me too, the RB1 drums work fine, and my GH3 wireless guitar works fine too)

4. Re: No subject Jul 14, 2008, 15:18 xXBatmanXx

(save for the GH2 axe - which sucks)

Mine works great!

My GH3 one works great, but the 2nd (green?) button on the white axe blows....

You got a great body, but your record collection sucks....
BN 360 Scoreboard:
http://www.mygamercard.net/clboard.php?id=GW57kfq7

In this present crisis, government is not the solution to our problem; government is the problem. / Few men have virtue enough to withstand the highest bidder.
Playing: New dad

3. Re: No subject Jul 14, 2008, 14:59 nin

(save for the GH2 axe - which sucks)

Mine works great!

------------------------------------------------
http://theslip.nin.com/
"The Bellic boys! Talking over your town, assholes!"

http://www.nin.com/pub/tension/

2. No subject Jul 14, 2008, 14:10 xXBatmanXx

Game purchase only here......my instruments are working fine (save for the GH2 axe - which sucks).

You got a great body, but your record collection sucks....
BN 360 Scoreboard:
http://www.mygamercard.net/clboard.php?id=GW57kfq7

In this present crisis, government is not the solution to our problem; government is the problem. / Few men have virtue enough to withstand the highest bidder.
Playing: New dad

1. No subject Jul 14, 2008, 14:03 Paketep

And how much will it cost in Europe this time?. 400€?

9 Replies. 1 pages. Viewing page 1.
< Newer [ 1 ] Older >

footer

Blue's News logo