Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:

Regularly scheduled events

Neverwinter Nights Patch

The Neverwinter Nights Website has a new version 1.69 patch for Neverwinter Nights (1), and they also offer new version 1.69 Windows, Linux, and Mac dedicated servers for the D&D RPG. The patch is accompanied by the following warning: "As of this patch, all modules created/saved with the version 1.69 toolset are tagged as requiring version 1.69 or higher of neverwinter nights game or toolset." The patch and dedicated server programs are all mirrored on The Patches Scrolls.

View
10 Replies. 1 pages. Viewing page 1.
< Newer [ 1 ] Older >

10. Re: Patch Jul 10, 2008, 23:37 The Half Elf

Um Derek... I have to ask... were you guys hording all this stuff in a nuclear fallout shelter or something?

And I apologize for my previous comments about BioWare (still not happy about the Mako's 360 controls).

And while your here.. how is the KOTOR MMO coming along?

"I've never seen a feature like this before. It warms your ass. It's wonderful" -Walter Bishop
Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

9. Re: Patch Jul 10, 2008, 23:10 Charlie_Six

Holy Smite! That IS a lot of content! 8 new tilesets?!?!

All hail Bioware

Adventures of a video game mercenary
http://virtualmerc.blogspot.com

8. Re: Patch Jul 10, 2008, 20:55 J

NWN1 rocked. I got a lot of gaming hours out of that game. I've re-installed it countless times on different computers over the years.

I salute thee

7. Re: Patch Jul 10, 2008, 20:21  CrushBug 

Actually, its a "content dump, last annoying bug fix, and security update". We were all busy with other projects and we wanted to get it out before we started our MEPC dev push. But it had to wait until we were all done with Mass Effect PC. Now its done, and 1.69 is out.

There is a lot of content in there!

http://nwn.bioware.com/support/patchdetails169.html

http://nwn.bioware.com/players/169/

Derek French
Technical Producer
BioWare

6. Re: Patch Jul 10, 2008, 17:17 The Half Elf

Removed because I was WAAAY WRONG.
This comment was edited on Jul 10, 23:35.

"I've never seen a feature like this before. It warms your ass. It's wonderful" -Walter Bishop

5. Re: Patch Jul 10, 2008, 15:38 The Raven

I really disliked NWScript. I can't bring myself to deal with fugly scripting languages... give me Unreal Script any day.  

Dreaming Demon, formerly Tikatt, formerly The Raven

4. Re: Patch Jul 10, 2008, 12:17 Rogerwilco2008

I wish I could force myself to play that game but the outdated graphics make me want to turn it off. No doubt the toolset is the best ever, and the NWScript is top-notch. I miss that end of it with NWN2. NWN2's toolset took a major step backward in regards to usability and stableness.

3. Re: Patch Jul 10, 2008, 12:04 Fion

That old game still has thousands of users. Dozens of new content creations hitting each week.

I haven't really played in a few years, but this patch contains tuns of juicy new stuff for mod makers.

2. Re: Patch Jul 10, 2008, 10:58 Flo

A good sign for Dragon Age, isn't it?  
Supporter of the "Chewbacca Defense"

1. Patch Jul 10, 2008, 10:35 Ecthelion

That's a damned long changelist, especially for such an old game.

10 Replies. 1 pages. Viewing page 1.
< Newer [ 1 ] Older >

footer

.. .. ..

Blue's News logo