Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:

Regularly scheduled events

Dragon Age Name Change, Tease Continues - Updated

Dragon Age Website has not yet been updated, still teasing saying: "More July 9, 2008." On what may or may not be a related note, however, EA sends word to expect a trailer from BioWare's upcoming RPG this weekend on both the telly and the internets in preparation for the game's showing at next week's E3. Update: The teaser page has been replaced with an update making it clear the news of the trailer debut already posted below is what they were teasing all along. Here's the announcement, which refers to the game's title as Dragon Age: Origins and once again confuses 1:00 am Saturday morning with Friday night:

Dragon Age™: Origins, the highly anticipated dark fantasy epic from leading video game developer BioWare is set to be shown during E3 2008! Beginning with a world exclusive trailer on GameTrailers TV, airing this Friday night at 1:00 AM on Spike TV and Spike HD, fans will get their first look at Dragon Age™: Origins before it is shown to media during E3 2008, July 15-17. The trailer will be available in high definition after it airs on TV at www.gametrailers.com

View
10. No subject Jul 10, 2008, 03:32 Brian

It saddens me to think that my boycott of EA now includes Bioware. Just one more reason to hate you EA.

Previous Post Next Post Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

Date Subject Author
  1. Jul 9, 21:42 Gametrailers Techie714 ©
  2. Jul 9, 21:48 No subject loomy
  3. Jul 9, 22:18 I don't even know why I should care... Umbragen
  4. Jul 9, 22:41  The big question... Jerykk
  7. Jul 10, 01:43  Re: I don't even know why I should care. Charlie_Six
  5. Jul 9, 22:52 No subject beigemore
  6. Jul 10, 00:35  Sweet, did you see that... Paranoid Jack
  8. Jul 10, 02:44   Re: Sweet, did you see that... Charlie_Six
  9. Jul 10, 03:19    Re: Sweet, did you see that... Cutter
>> 10. Jul 10, 03:32 No subject Brian