Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:

Regularly scheduled events

Neverwinter Nights 2: Mysteries of Westgate Intro

The introductory movie from Neverwinter Nights 2: Mysteries of Westgate is now available, offering the opening scenes from Ossian Studios' upcoming mysterious adventure pack for the D&D RPG sequel. The clip is about half still shots before segueing to motion pictures (talkies, no less). The clip is posted on AtomicGamer, FileFront, and Gamer's Hell.

View
5 Replies. 1 pages. Viewing page 1.
< Newer [ 1 ] Older >

5. Re: NWN2 Jul 8, 2008, 12:49 Wowbagger_TIP

Mask of the Betrayer is a great game. I'm looking forward to this new expansion. NWN2 may not have the greatest engine, and the basic game was just so-so, but the expansions seem to be a big improvement.

"The whole problem with the world is that fools and fanatics are always so certain of themselves, but wiser people so full of doubts." -- Bertrand Russell (I think...)
Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

4. Re: NWN2 Jul 8, 2008, 09:27 Grounded

this game sucked

3. Re: NWN2 Jul 8, 2008, 09:12 Kajetan

despite ... the infamous NWN2 camera I enjoyed it

I gave up NWN2 after the prologue. Everything felt sooo wrong and clumsy and arkward ... *shudder*

2. Re: NWN2 Jul 8, 2008, 08:52 Fion

Yea theres a lot of good NWN2 mods out there. They took significantly longer to make (I know for one I only made 1, where as I made about a dozen in the first game lol.) But there are definitely some good ones.

1. NWN2 Jul 8, 2008, 02:30 Flo

I recently played through Mask of the Betrayer and despite one nasty crash bug and the infamous NWN2 camera I enjoyed it. Some nice actual role playing in there and a great "planetouched" story. Now I remember how many hours I pumped into NWN1 and countless awesome user modules. Gues I'll start browsing the NWN2 module hall of fame on nwvault.com  
Supporter of the "Chewbacca Defense"

5 Replies. 1 pages. Viewing page 1.
< Newer [ 1 ] Older >

footer

Blue's News logo