Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:

Regularly scheduled events

Rainbow Six Vegas 2 Patch

A new patch for the PC edition of Rainbow Six Vegas 2 is now available to update the high-rolling tactical shooter sequel to version 1.03. The new version includes new ranks, new A.C.E.S. a grenade indicator, a High Stakes setting, and more. Downloads of the global patch are available on ActionTrip, AtomicGamer, eXp.de, FileFront, Gamer's Hell, GameSpot (registration required), Strategy Informer, and The Patches Scrolls. There is also a separate patch for the German edition on AtomicGamer, eXp.de, FileFront, Gamer's Hell, and The Patches Scrolls.

View
5 Replies. 1 pages. Viewing page 1.
< Newer [ 1 ] Older >

5. No subject Jul 2, 2008, 22:09 WebDemon

Already gave up on this game. First one was MUCH better. This just felt like a half baked rehash.

This comment was edited on Jul 2, 22:09.

Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

4. Re: spawning Jul 2, 2008, 20:25 manic half

im downloading now, ill test it out and leave a post. im not holding my breathe though.

3. No subject Jul 2, 2008, 18:59 Veinman

I'll play some T-Hunt tomorrow to check it out. Maybe tonight.

2. Re: spawning Jul 2, 2008, 17:29 nin

From the 360 patch...

# Terrorist Hunt Spawning: Fixed the terrorist spawning so they donít appear right in front of players, or in areas they have cleared recently.

So it doesn't sound like they're all spawning at the beginning...

------------------------------------------------
http://theslip.nin.com/
"The Bellic boys! Talking over your town, assholes!"

http://www.nin.com/pub/tension/

1. spawning Jul 2, 2008, 17:20 Wowbagger_TIP

It says it fixes Terrorist Hunt spawning, but doesn't say what that means. Do they still pop into existence when you cross some trigger threshold? Did they just conceal the popping-in better, or did they actually make them spawn at the start instead of whenever you happen to trigger them?

I don't know if this patch will help much or not. If they're still triggered, then T Hunt is still going to basically suck like it does now. If they aren't triggered, then they would have had to do something else with the AI to make sure that you don't have every T on the map rushing your position right from the first shot. I'm doubting that they managed to rectify that problem.

"The whole problem with the world is that fools and fanatics are always so certain of themselves, but wiser people so full of doubts." -- Bertrand Russell (I think...)

5 Replies. 1 pages. Viewing page 1.
< Newer [ 1 ] Older >

footer

.. .. ..

Blue's News logo