Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:

Regularly scheduled events

The Princess Bride Ships, Demo

The Princess Bride Website now offers promised online sales of their cartoony adventure game based on the film of the same name. There is also a trial version for the PC that allows you to play the opening levels of all five of the game's episodes for up to 30 minutes and can be activated to a full version through an online purchase (a Mac trial is expected in a couple of weeks). Word is: "The Princess Bride Game combines spectacular animation with the best of casual, narrative and adventure games - all based on the classic hit movie. Help Princess Buttercup and Westley manage life on the farm, defeat dastardly villains, survive the Fire Swamp, concoct miracle remedies, and vanquish the evil prince in order to live happily ever after." Have fun stormin' the castle!

View
9. Re: Princess Bride? Jun 18, 2008, 19:29 Number{9}

I don't care much for it either but if it means Blue can pay his bills and keep providing the website I'll keep coming as long as this sort of thing doesn't start dominating the content here.

> Blue, your journey to the Dark Side is complete.

-------------------
Ignore me!!!
Previous Post Next Post Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

Date Subject Author
  1. Jun 18, 15:03 if you didn't have enough harry
  2. Jun 18, 15:24  Re: if you didn't have enough Number{9}
  5. Jun 18, 16:49   Re: if you didn't have enough House
  6. Jun 18, 17:15    OBEY GIANT Kxmode
  7. Jun 18, 17:33   Re: if you didn't have enough JudB
  3. Jun 18, 16:13 Hello FLY
  4. Jun 18, 16:31 No subject Number{9}
  8. Jun 18, 19:20 Princess Bride? KS