Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:
Greenbelt, MD 08/22

Regularly scheduled events

Evening Q&As

View
4 Replies. 1 pages. Viewing page 1.
< Newer [ 1 ] Older >

4. Re: Precursors May 28, 2008, 09:24 MacD

I like the screenshots, so if they manage to keep the art at that level I'll be happy. As for the gameplay...hell, if Bioware can do ME and CDPRed can do teh Witcher, I can give these guyst he benefit of the doubt until some gameplay videos come out.

Too bad that, being a russian title, there will be very little hype and or PR in the western world for this.

Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

3. Re: Precursors May 28, 2008, 05:53 Shadowcat

It's a concern, but the old trailer that they released for it certainly got you pumped up about the possibilities. I'll be checking the reviews for sure, and keeping my fingers crossed for a good outcome.

2. Re: Precursors May 28, 2008, 02:34 sponge

Hopefully Precursors won't end up being a compilation of varied but mediocre gameplay.

I'd still take a game like that though. Granted, you've got more "if only" rather than "holy shit" moments, but I'll still take anything that tries to push the genre limits.

1. Precursors May 28, 2008, 00:59 Jerykk

While I certainly admire Deep Shadows for their ambition, I can't help but worry that they are biting off more than they can chew. An FPS/RPG/Space sim/Vehicular combat sounds great but when you have that many distinct game mechanics, you have less time to iterate and polish each one. Hopefully Precursors won't end up being a compilation of varied but mediocre gameplay.

4 Replies. 1 pages. Viewing page 1.
< Newer [ 1 ] Older >

footer

Blue's News logo