Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:
Greenbelt, MD 08/22

Regularly scheduled events

C&C95 High Resolution Patch

A new version of the hi-res patch for C&C95 updates this unofficial patch that adds high-resolution support to the classic RTS game Command & Conquer '95 (thanks Ant and Planet Command & Conquer). Word is: "This totally rewritten patch allows you to switch C&C95 to 1024x768 resolution and back without needing any additional tools. The game will read the resolution setting straight out of the game's original configuration file on startup, and adjust the game resolution accordingly. The config file can be edited with the updated configuration tool, which is included in the pack."

View
6 Replies. 1 pages. Viewing page 1.
< Newer [ 1 ] Older >

6. -_- May 26, 2008, 13:27 Ping

Does it mean, we have to wait another decade for the High Definition Patch, that enables the 1920x1200 resolution?

Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

5. Re: Weird. May 26, 2008, 06:07 InBlack

Classic gaming goodness, this game was made at the pinnacle of Westwood studios, its such a shame that the rest of the C&C series never lived up to the standard set by this game. (Except for maybe Red Alert)

I have a nifty blue line!

4. Weird. May 26, 2008, 01:56 Ant

Did anyone find the maps are so small with the high resolutions?  

Ant @ The Ant Farm: http://antfarm.ma.cx and Ant's Quality Foraged Links: http://aqfl.net ...

3. Re: Nice! May 26, 2008, 01:33 sponge

FWIW, with Tiberian Sun and Red Alert 2 engines, I've played the game successfully at 1680x1050. Still looks pretty damn impressive.

2. Re: Nice! May 25, 2008, 23:14 Riker

Cool! Now for widescreen support...

1. Nice! May 25, 2008, 22:21 Satertek

I've been waiting 13 years for this!

6 Replies. 1 pages. Viewing page 1.
< Newer [ 1 ] Older >

footer

Blue's News logo