Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:

Regularly scheduled events

Into the Black

View
6 Replies. 1 pages. Viewing page 1.
< Newer [ 1 ] Older >

6. Re: Crystal Skulls, Weasel Words May 24, 2008, 05:14 osage no onna

A non story due to 'experts' not being sure and hedging their bets

To be fair, good scientists should never be totally sure about anything

Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

5. Re: Hi-Cam May 23, 2008, 23:58 Acleacius

Thanks Enahs
Too bad really, I was hoping it was a LCD and they had a super slick way to hide it. This defiantly calls for a permanently mounted projection system!

The people can always be brought to the bidding of the leaders.That is easy.All you have to do is tell them they are being attacked and denounce the pacifists for lack of patriotism and exposing the country to danger.It works the same way in any country.

4. Crystal Skulls, Weasel Words May 23, 2008, 22:07 UnderLord

A non story due to 'experts' not being sure and hedging their bets-
...the skulls were probably shaped using a spinning disc-shaped tool made from copper...
...This "rotary wheel" technology was almost certainly not used by pre-Columbian peoples...

3. Re: Hi-Cam May 23, 2008, 21:57 Enahs

Can anyone tell where the monitor screen is concealed? The roof is open before it's moved into position, it must be bottom, though it looks a little big to come from the bottom.

It is just a roll down screen. It is not a actual monitor, just a projection screen. There is a projector at the top right above the pillows.

Alternating Logo (GreaseMonkey script):
http://www.ualr.edu/szsullivan/scripts_/BluesNewslogo.user.js

I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally.
- W. C. Fields

2. Re: Hi-Cam May 23, 2008, 21:43 PHJF

yay, woke up with blood all over my boxers. evidentially some of my week-old stitching couldnt handle my rigorous transitions from PC to couch to bed.  

Steam + PSN: PHJF

1. Hi-Cam May 23, 2008, 21:37 Acleacius

Can anyone tell where the monitor screen is concealed? The roof is open before it's moved into position, it must be bottom, though it looks a little big to come from the bottom.  
The people can always be brought to the bidding of the leaders.That is easy.All you have to do is tell them they are being attacked and denounce the pacifists for lack of patriotism and exposing the country to danger.It works the same way in any country.

6 Replies. 1 pages. Viewing page 1.
< Newer [ 1 ] Older >

footer

.. .. ..

Blue's News logo