Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:

Regularly scheduled events

Beyond Good & Evil 2 Rumor

Beyond Good & Evil 2 in pre-production, says Ancel on videogaming247 (thanks Mike Martinez and Joystiq) mongers a rumor that Beyond Good & Evil 2 is in pre-production with a development team of 10-12 people, though Ubisoft is uncertain whether to enter full development with the project. The story is based on a report on French site JeuxVideo with the caveat: "Donít blame us if some of this is lost in translation."

View
14 Replies. 1 pages. Viewing page 1.
< Newer [ 1 ] Older >

14. Re: No subject May 17, 2008, 02:25 Jerykk

BG&E was one of the very few games where the feel alone managed to captivate me. The actual gameplay was solid, if unremarkable, but something about the feel of it all just really appealed to me. It's a very rare accomplishment and one I hope to see again in BG&E 2.

Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

13. No subject May 17, 2008, 01:54 Shadowcat

Here's hoping it's all true. BG&E was (despite some flaws) one of the most polished, playable, and outright enjoyable games I've played in all my many years of gaming.

The graphics, audio, and gameplay are all superb, and I loved every minute of it.

Very definitely deserving of a sequel. Fingers crossed, all over again!

12. No subject May 16, 2008, 21:54 Nucas

lord god, grant me this one wish..

11. Re: Hmm May 16, 2008, 20:16 Jerykk

They are really great games for kids.

I can understand kids liking it but I've seen it garner acclaim from gamers on this board and elsewhere.

10. Re: No subject May 16, 2008, 18:41 Pr()ZaC

I loved the first one... you can see when something is made with care and love.

Bring on number 2.

9. Re: Hmm May 16, 2008, 18:37 sc4r4b

Those LEGO games have to be the most overrated pieces of crap I've ever played. The gameplay is terrible. I don't understand the appeal at all.

They are really great games for kids. When 5yo my son needs help with in-game it's kinda cool that I can help him out by playing co-op instead of actually playing the game for him.

8. Re: Hmm May 16, 2008, 16:04 Jerykk

Those LEGO games have to be the most overrated pieces of crap I've ever played. The gameplay is terrible. I don't understand the appeal at all.

7. Hmm May 16, 2008, 14:06 Surf

I just bought this game too along with Psychonauts, both of which received grand reviews. Looking forward to playing them. Also grabbed the first two lego Star Wars games as well.

6. Re: No subject May 16, 2008, 13:08 Cutter

I'd be interested for sure.

"He was one of a kind. He was a mutant. A real heavyweight water buffalo type...who could chew his way through a concrete wall and spit out the other side, covered with lime and chalk, and look good in doing it." - Bill Murray as Dr. Hunter S. Thompson -

James Woods: Oh that's fun. That sounds like you had a fun time. Where would I fit in with the fun time, huh? Where does James Woods fit into the fun?

5. No subject May 16, 2008, 12:48 Sepharo

Question is will it be on PC from the first launch.

Doubt it.

4. Re: No subject May 16, 2008, 12:03 Elf Shot The Food

I'm afraid I didn't "get" BG&E. I tried hard to like it, but it left me cold.

3. Re: No subject May 16, 2008, 11:53 Jerykk

If Ubisoft is really concerned that the sequel will flop like the original, they should just slap Tom Clancy's name on it.

2. Re: No subject May 16, 2008, 11:38 Enahs

I finally got around to buying the first one last week, it arrived this week. I am looking very forward to playing it soon!

Alternating Logo (GreaseMonkey script):
http://www.ualr.edu/szsullivan/scripts_/BluesNewslogo.user.js

I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally.
- W. C. Fields

1. No subject May 16, 2008, 10:57 peteham

Go go go, pretty please!!

Beyond Good & Evil didn't get half the cred it deserved, even if review-scores were pretty good all across the board. One of my all-time favorite games, completely unexpectedly.

14 Replies. 1 pages. Viewing page 1.
< Newer [ 1 ] Older >

footer

.. .. ..

Blue's News logo