Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:

Regularly scheduled events

Ships Ahoy - Dracula: Origin

Frogwares announces that Dracula: Origin should now be available in the US and Europe (thanks Gamer's Hell). Word is:

Frogwares presents a new, deeply Gothic adventure: "Dracula: Origin." Can you imagine what it feels to be an immortal vampire, to love and hate eternally? What would it be like to be a vampire hunter set against an eternal love and hate? Do you want to know?

Frogwares' newest game is now hitting the shelves of your favorite retail store in Europe and the US and will very soon be available to purchase from our website.

View
18 Replies. 1 pages. Viewing page 1.
< Newer [ 1 ] Older >

18. Re: No subject May 14, 2008, 10:57 InBlack

Oh Samuraisaint where art thou to save my soul from eternal damnation in the pits of hellllllll

I have a nifty blue line!
Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

17. Re: No subject May 14, 2008, 06:42 InBlack

Samuraisaint is an "evangelical" lurker. He reads every single thread on Blue's and makes notes how many times "Jesus" or "Christ" or "God" are mentioned in "vain".

In a way that makes him similar to the NSA who monitor our phone conversation for similar tags like "Bin-Laden" or "Weapons of Mass Destruction" or "Bush sucks Dick (Cheney)"

I have a nifty blue line!

16. Re: No subject May 14, 2008, 04:12 ibm

Both Dracula and Jesus are fictional characters.

15. No subject May 13, 2008, 22:58 PropheT

This sounds like it's going to suck.

I was going to say this game bites, but I was way late and yours was better anyway

14. Re: No subject May 13, 2008, 21:06 cappy

That and he invoked "Bunnicula."

I'd never heard about that before until a couple months ago when I saw a mention of it and looked it up.

13. Re: No subject May 13, 2008, 21:05 SirKnight

At first when I read Akuinnen's post I started to think the same as Surf, but then I saw the emoticon in Akunnen's post and realized he's making a pun.

>> Someone needs to get laid.

Yes, yes I do. lol

SamuraiSaint, chill out man. If you don't like someone's language, just ignore them. Keep your own beliefs to yourself and just do what you think is right to you. But DO NOT preach to anyone else.

12. Re: No subject May 13, 2008, 20:48 SamuraiSaint

What does Jesus "The messiah" "The Christ" "the King" have to do with this game or woth this thread.

Maybe just once in a while people should consider the possability of what is going to happen to them if "all that bible crap" is actually true? and one day you find yourself standing in front of the one who bled a died for you while all you did in return is use his name for a curse.

How would you treat you if the situation was reversed?

11. No subject May 13, 2008, 19:55 Hump

jesus christ guys, chill out.  

----------------------------------------------------------------------
"Both the “left” and the “right” pretend they have the answer, but they are mere flippers on the same thalidomide baby, and the truth is that neither side has a clue."

- Jim Goad

10. Re: No subject May 13, 2008, 18:30 Fion

Sounds like a typical "Me Generation" asshole comment. Back your claim up fool rather than spouting off on something that "sounds" like its going to suck. What the hell does that mean anyways for a video game? It "sounds" like its going to suck?

What an asshole.

Someone needs to get laid.

9. Re: No subject May 13, 2008, 18:28 CJ_Parker

Surf, Sir, you have just been identified as a gigantic DUMBFUCK!!! Hahahaha, priceless how he was trying to sound smart and clever and then got his holier than thou ass kicked to hell and back. Hahahahahaha... you stupid fuck. Too funneh!!!  

8. No subject May 13, 2008, 17:50 LittleMe

LOL I didn't get Akuinnen's joke either! Surf not getting it just made it that much funnier. Sheesh!!! hah

Political freedom can only be preceded by economic freedom which is preceded by monetary freedom.

7. Re: Review May 13, 2008, 17:06 Marvin T. Martian

Surf sure isn't going to be invited to join the Mensa Society.
LMAO.

6. Re: Review May 13, 2008, 15:16 Overon

Calm yourself Surf! You failed the pun.

5. No subject May 13, 2008, 15:09 RazorWynd

ETERNAL LOVE AND HATE HUUUUUURRRRRRR  
Supporter of "The Only Good fredster Is A Dead fredster" fan club

4. Re: Review May 13, 2008, 14:01 Jonny5

He was making a play on words...Suck as in Suck your blood....DRACULA!............ Jeesh people

This comment was edited on May 13, 14:01.

3. Review May 13, 2008, 13:58 Surf

"Bunnicula May 13, 13:26 Akuinnen This sounds like it's going to suck. "

Sounds like a typical "Me Generation" asshole comment. Back your claim up fool rather than spouting off on something that "sounds" like its going to suck. What the hell does that mean anyways for a video game? It "sounds" like its going to suck?

What an asshole.

2. Re: Bunnicula May 13, 2008, 13:28 Sho

Their last adventure (The Awakened) was one of the best in recent years, though.

1. Bunnicula May 13, 2008, 13:26 Akuinnen

This sounds like it's going to suck.

18 Replies. 1 pages. Viewing page 1.
< Newer [ 1 ] Older >

footer

Blue's News logo