Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:
Greenbelt, MD 08/22

Regularly scheduled events

GRID Demo This Week

A new community update on the GRID Website has news that demos for all the non-handheld editions of GRID, the latest installment in the Race Driver series, will be racing our way sometime this week (thanks Ant). Word is:

The demo has 3 events to compete in. The eBay Motors Muscle Cup sees you taking the wheel of a ford Mustang GT-R and the streets of San Francisco, the Advan International Trophy hands you a Nissan S15 Silvia and your playground is Yokohama Docks, and the Euro Touring Car Series provides some old-school tin-top thrills with a BMW 320si touring car and the sweeping curves and hairpins of Jarama.

You’ll also have the opportunity to use the console versions of the demo to win an amazing prize. More details when the demo comes out.

View
7 Replies. 1 pages. Viewing page 1.
< Newer [ 1 ] Older >

7. Re: come on May 5, 2008, 17:51 4D-Boxing

I think they didn't even bother including the V8 supercars in this one...IF anyone has recommendations for a good quality racing sim that's not to old please let me know. It's been a while since I've raced online!

Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

6. No subject May 5, 2008, 06:46 Tr0n

Cool. This game looks great. I loved DiRT and this one seems even better.

GT5 killer?

5. No subject May 5, 2008, 05:42 Optimaximal

Why are the console versions the only ones that allow prize winning?

4. GRID??? May 4, 2008, 23:52 Mad Jackson

Wait, isn't that what they called AIDS before it was AIDS?

3. No subject May 4, 2008, 22:18 cronik

Well, if you're more of a race simmer than an arcade racer and you're expecting something decent from codies then you're just setting yourself up for disappointment.

2. Re: come on May 4, 2008, 21:12 Aero

Sellouts? Welcome to motorsport.

I hope this game is good but I really, really doubt it. It's probably going to be another TOCA-esque not-a-sim, not-an-arcade racer and probably a poor one at that.

I do hope it's good though and I'll give the demo a try.

1. come on May 4, 2008, 20:49 Blahman

"eBay Motors Muscle Cup"?

sellouts.

7 Replies. 1 pages. Viewing page 1.
< Newer [ 1 ] Older >

footer

Blue's News logo