Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:

Regularly scheduled events

Company of Heroes: Opposing Fronts Patch

As noted on RelicNews a new update is now automatically available for Company of Heroes: Opposing Fronts, bringing Relic's World War II real-time strategy game to version 2.301. This thread contains the release notes detailing bug fixes as well as gameplay and map changes. The manual English patch is available on AtomicGamer, FileFront, and Gamer's Hell; the French patch is on AtomicGamer, FileFront, and Gamer's Hell; the Italian patch is on AtomicGamer, FileFront, and Gamer's Hell; and the German patch is on AtomicGamer, FileFront, and Gamer's Hell.

View
5 Replies. 1 pages. Viewing page 1.
< Newer [ 1 ] Older >

5. Re: No subject Apr 30, 2008, 19:35 Bone43

Company of Heroes was and is a great game played the hell out of it, Opposing Fronts on the other hand is a bug ridden POS
uninstalled it long ago.

Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

4. Re: No subject Apr 30, 2008, 18:46 Krovven

Pretty sure he is referring to the online authentication required just for single-player campaign.

Personally I'm just pissed that my save games, yet again are useless. I really like the game, but don't play it very often, and it seems every time I go to play, my save games are useless.

They always introduce some stupid ass bug that ruins gameplay with each patch. The first time I was playing the game, I stopped because tanks were driving right through cement blockades and tank traps. The last time I stopped playing because the enemy air-strike would begin 1 second after the red smoke dropped (supposed to be 5 to 7 secs later).

Crap like this is really not helping me want to finish playing such a great game.

----------------------------------------------------
Grand Theft Auto IV.....what else is there?

PSN ID= Puscifer73
"Blues News" Steam Community... http://steamcommunity.com/groups/bluesnews/

3. Re: No subject Apr 30, 2008, 18:45 Kamakazie

While there is no copy protection, with the release of Opposing Fronts they do require you to keep the disc in the tray... but only if you don't log into Relic Online. If you register your key with RO you don't need the disc in there.

2. Re: No subject Apr 30, 2008, 18:36 Valtyr

What copy protection? You don't even need a disc to play....

1. No subject Apr 30, 2008, 16:14 Yosemite Sam

This the patch where they remove their draconian copy protection?

"That team sure did suck last night. They just plain sucked! I've seen teams suck before, but they were the suckiest bunch of sucks that ever sucked!" Homer Simpson

PSN id PR345, PST - D3, GTA5, Borderlands 2, Grid 2, GTA4, BoS, RDR, GT5, COD WaW, KZ2, RAGE, Dirt2, MC LA, Skate2, LBP, Dead Nation - Wanna jam? Hit me up on PSN, Mention Blues News.

CIV4 MOD http://forums.civfanatics.com/showthread.php?t=326525

5 Replies. 1 pages. Viewing page 1.
< Newer [ 1 ] Older >

footer

Blue's News logo