Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:

Regularly scheduled events

Evening Preview

View
3 Replies. 1 pages. Viewing page 1.
< Newer [ 1 ] Older >

3. No subject Apr 30, 2008, 01:04 xXBatmanXx

The video of the game looked like GoW with ghost busters.....so we shall see.

"Let's put some bitches to the sword - VIP style!"
Join the BluesNews 360 Achievements Leaderboard:
http://www.mygamercard.net/clboard.php?id=GW57kfq7

In this present crisis, government is not the solution to our problem; government is the problem. / Few men have virtue enough to withstand the highest bidder.
Playing: New dad
Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

2. Re: No subject Apr 29, 2008, 23:14 Elf Shot The Food

Of all the developers out there, I'm not sure why they went with Terminal Reality; most of their games are really middle-of-the-road.

Still, I'm hoping for the best: they sound like they're real fans of the franchise.

And just hearing the Ray Parker Jr. theme song at the start should be enough to keep any feelings of disappointment at bay for a few hours at least.

1. No subject Apr 29, 2008, 23:06 Aero

When the concept of physics engines were first being discussed they seemed like the next big step in video-games that would let things unfold more naturally and allow for genuine creativity in the way games were played so that the player wouldn't be limited to particular scenarios or solutions defined beforehand by the developers.

What did we get instead? Boxes. Wow, look how they tumble.

Either way, I'm pretty excited about this game. More than any game in recent memory, Ghost Busters has the most potential for a thermonuclear disappointment implosion. That's a good thing though, because it means it may well be as good as it sounds.

Even if the game play is average, the script/acting might save it. It would be a shame to have a beautifully written and acted script ruined by terrible game play though. I have no idea what to expect. I think the last game I played that was developed by Terminal Reality was Terminal Velocity..

3 Replies. 1 pages. Viewing page 1.
< Newer [ 1 ] Older >

footer

.. .. ..

Blue's News logo