Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:

Regularly scheduled events

Evening Consolidation

View
7 Replies. 1 pages. Viewing page 1.
< Newer [ 1 ] Older >

7. Re: Xbox Arcade Apr 15, 2008, 11:05 xXBatmanXx

When the hell is Bubble Bobble ever going to be released?!? Besides Uno, it's the one game I WANT to have but never get's re-released.

I have my fingers crossed for Elevator Action and Krull.

Playing: Two Worlds(PC), Dead Rising, Lego SW Saga.

In this present crisis, government is not the solution to our problem; government is the problem. / Few men have virtue enough to withstand the highest bidder.
Playing: New dad
Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

6. Xbox Arcade Apr 15, 2008, 08:23 The Half Elf

When the hell is Bubble Bobble ever going to be released?!? Besides Uno, it's the one game I WANT to have but never get's re-released.

"I've never seen a feature like this before. It warms your ass. It's wonderful" -Walter Bishop

5. Re: No subject Apr 15, 2008, 06:24 InBlack

Hijacking cars and murdering innocent people on the street = INSTANT SUCCESS!!!

I have a nifty blue line!

4. Re: No subject Apr 15, 2008, 03:56 Jerykk

I couldn't really care less how well the game sells. I just want to know if it's any good and actually fixes the numerous problems with the previous titles.

3. No subject Apr 14, 2008, 23:48 xXBatmanXx

ugh - no joke.

TO put it simply, the 3 previous major releases(standing independently 15M, 12M, 18M!!!!), have sold more than teh Haloz (8M and 8.1M)....so I can only imagine what this is going to be like on multiple platforms and consoles! It is going to be insane. 20 million? Most likely if it hits the PC market as well....very exciting.

So, that asshole is only talking about 7 million?! WTF!?

They are going to make a KILLING on this title. I predict 25 Million copies sold over 3 versions. PC(2M), 360(20M), and PS3(3M). Since they haven't spent the money on the hype, number of commercials, free stuff to everyone and their brother, a trillion launch parties, etc etc etc., they are going to come out far ahead of Haloz.

Anyway. If that dumbass would have even bothered to look at prior sales of GTA titles, he could have sounded alittle more professional. But he is a dumbass....and has no clue, just throwing around fancy words that show how clueless he actually is. He should be fired, and a monkey should be given his job, because flinging poo and pissing in your mouth, is more productive that that guy.

This comment was edited on Apr 14, 23:54.

In this present crisis, government is not the solution to our problem; government is the problem. / Few men have virtue enough to withstand the highest bidder.

2. Re: No subject Apr 14, 2008, 23:24 CrimsonPaw

Holy Fucking Shit .... I had to stop reading at the beginning when he's quoted saying that GTA IV has "very positive early positive buzz". Apparently this guy has a hard time expressing himself with shit like that. The he goes on to say that investors should look at the ATTACH RATE to judge the success.

Why would GTA IV be any different that every other game released? Is that how we judge the success of a game? No, sorry, that game isn't successful because it only has a .2 attach rate which will constantly lower as more consoles are sold.

And people wonder why gamers aren't taken seriously; this is similar to the local media interviewing the local homeless guy for his opinion of the high gas prices.

~~Crim~~

1. No subject Apr 14, 2008, 21:36 xXBatmanXx

GTA Analyst - you mean people get paid to write that shit!? I had to actually RE READ some parts of it just to make sure I was comprehending this idiot.....I mean SERIOUSLY!!!!

wtf - what a fucking bonehead.

7 Replies. 1 pages. Viewing page 1.
< Newer [ 1 ] Older >

footer

Blue's News logo