Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:

Regularly scheduled events

Savage 2: A Tortured Soul Patch

A new update for Savage 2: A Tortured Soul is now automatically available, updating the action/strategy sequel to version 1.4.4 (thanks Gamer's Hell). Word from the Change Log is this fixes a "major exploit" with ammo depot/mana fountain.

View
4 Replies. 1 pages. Viewing page 1.
< Newer [ 1 ] Older >

4. Re: No subject Apr 13, 2008, 21:58 Satertek

I didn't buy it, and I have no desire to. That said, I love the game...at LANs. Their free LAN play is a bit of a double edged sword, it gets people to try the game, but also gives a free ride to people like me who can't stand playing games like these that depend on teamwork to be fun. The few games I've played online have been pretty dull compared to LAN play with some buddies.
This comment was edited on Apr 13, 22:00.

Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

3. Re: No subject Apr 13, 2008, 21:04 timesten

i own this game and never play it. they must have had 2 patches a day when i first bought it(in beta). i realy thought id like it, but it didnt "feel" good to me to play. i saw in one of these updates that they made adjustments in that regard, but i havent played it since then. also, if you run vista, you have to run the game in admin mode or the auto updater breaks. sucks when you dont know theres an update. waste 5 mins getting to the point where you realize you have to restart the game.

2. Re: No subject Apr 13, 2008, 17:17 Satertek

Yes

1. No subject Apr 13, 2008, 17:01 loomy

work with me here blue, is reporting on every bug fix really necessary, WORK WITH ME HERE

4 Replies. 1 pages. Viewing page 1.
< Newer [ 1 ] Older >

footer

Blue's News logo