Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:
Greenbelt, MD 08/22

Regularly scheduled events

New NVIDIA Drivers

NVIDIA's Drivers Page offers new WHQL-certified version 174.53 Windows drivers, while the Advanced Driver Downloads Page features beta version 174.74 drivers offering "numerous game and application compatibility fixes." Thanks FiringSquad.

View
9 Replies. 1 pages. Viewing page 1.
< Newer [ 1 ] Older >

9. CXB May 26, 2008, 21:50 cxb

* REMOVED *
This comment was deleted on May 29, 08:33.

Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

8. Re: Wow! Apr 1, 2008, 11:23 Pr()ZaC

These drivers work flawlessly in Windows 7, even when using raytracing for 3D desktop acceleration!  

7. No subject Apr 1, 2008, 07:06 Donkey_Punch

Now Vista crashes 0.01% less than it did with previous drivers.

Good thing I am still using XP.

6. Re: Wow! Apr 1, 2008, 05:53 Bludd

Seems to be random what kind of surprise you get with these drivers: I got Duke Nukem Forever AND the PC version of GTA IV. These are some really awesome drivers.

5. Wow! Apr 1, 2008, 04:26 LittleMe

Wow these drivers fix so many problems I was having. I got about an average %30 jump in performance in all of my games! Also icons on the desktop look a lot better. Before they were all black and white. Now I see them in color. Also it seems that hidden in these drivers is the source code to Battlefield 2 so now it looks like EA is open sourcing all their games.

Political freedom can only be preceded by economic freedom which is preceded by monetary freedom.

4. Re: No subject Apr 1, 2008, 02:57 Brazor

Installed ok on Vista 32 bit but the control panel crashed when I tried to load it. Always does that to me when I got both my 8800 GTS's in and this definitely didn't change that.
I installed the beta.

This comment was edited on Apr 1, 02:58.

3. Re: No subject Mar 31, 2008, 21:49 Valtyr

The beta drivers work for WindowsXP, I'm still playing around with them to test my performance. I'm using a 8600 GTS with Windows XP.

This comment was edited on Mar 31, 21:50.

2. No subject Mar 31, 2008, 21:23 BeefJerky

According to the download page, this is only for GeForce 9800 GX2 and GeForce 9600 GT graphics cards.

1. No subject Mar 31, 2008, 21:04 Bone43

Any One tried these with Vista yet?

9 Replies. 1 pages. Viewing page 1.
< Newer [ 1 ] Older >

footer

.. .. ..

Blue's News logo