Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:

Regularly scheduled events

On WoW Battlegrounds Latency

World of Warcraft: The Unofficial Site reports, by way of WoWBlues (thanks Ant) that there are latency issues on some or all battlegrounds servers following the release of the new version 2.4 World of Warcraft patch (story). Word from Blizzard is they are trying to get a handle on this:

We are aware of reports of high latency in some battlegrounds, and are currently working hard on a solution to resolve this issue.

You may also find information regarding network issues on our technical support forum: http://forums.wow-europe.com/thread.html?topicId=35983693&sid=1

We thank you for your understanding and your patience in this matter.

View
5 Replies. 1 pages. Viewing page 1.
< Newer [ 1 ] Older >

5. They're so polite Mar 28, 2008, 00:36 Creston

We thank you for your understanding and your patience in this matter.

Please note we will still charge you 14,95 every month while we take our sweet time to fix this. We will not refund any wasted time because we still haven't learned how to write a patch properly.

PS : You are all lemmings.

Love and hugs,
people you made obscenely rich Blizzard

Creston

Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

4. Latency Mar 27, 2008, 12:14 speedbacon

Their approach to the latency problem is what finally made me hang em up -- well that and a FPS issue with my 8800GT. I expect they'll fix this and I plan to join back up for the next expansion.

3. Re: No subject Mar 27, 2008, 11:06 The Half Elf

Actually WoW's PVP is probably the most 'balanced' pvp MMO out there. Too Bad City of Heroes/Villians doesn't balance as much as Blizzard does.

"I've never seen a feature like this before. It warms your ass. It's wonderful" -Walter Bishop

2. Re: No subject Mar 27, 2008, 09:39 Grounded

wow, who cares. its not like PVP doesnt suck already in this game

1. No subject Mar 27, 2008, 09:22 manic half

latency in WoW isnt really news worthy when it happens daily

5 Replies. 1 pages. Viewing page 1.
< Newer [ 1 ] Older >

footer

Blue's News logo