Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:
Greenbelt, MD 08/22

Regularly scheduled events

Requiem: Bloodymare Trailer

A new Requiem: Bloodymare trailer offers a look at Gravity Interactive's upcoming horror-themed MMOG, introducing what sounds like its equivalent of the grue: "At first, all you hear is the rustling of something in the dark. As the blood moon rises and the world grows silent, you realize your worst fears, heinous Nightmare Monsters that ravage the world, have now found you." The clip is available on AtomicGamer, FileFront, and Gamer's Hell.

View
7 Replies. 1 pages. Viewing page 1.
< Newer [ 1 ] Older >

7. Re: Horror MMO? Mar 25, 2008, 10:47 Raven

The game does not look bad. Jery, you need to actually play the game to appreciate the graphic. The environment of the game is on par with WoW, seamless indoor/outdoor engine with instances for dungeon. The engine come with Havok which is really rare for an MMO, you don't see an MMO with a physic engine that often. The design of the environment is acceptable with some really nice places. When I walked into the first town, I almost scream Fallout. It is really Fallout like.

Character designs, models and animations are really well done. Much better than those plastic models from Everquest 2 , Vanguard or even LOTRO.

What the game really lacking/bad is contents wise, not the art direction.

Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

6. Re: No subject Mar 25, 2008, 09:40 Tehol

only grue will play this game!

5. Re: No subject Mar 24, 2008, 22:48 Sepharo

You are likely to be eaten by a grue.

4. Re: No subject Mar 24, 2008, 20:55 Fuzzmatang

Another MMO phail.

3. Re: Horror MMO? Mar 24, 2008, 20:01 Jerykk

This game does look horrific... horrifically bad. It looks like Lineage 2, only with more blood.

2. Horror MMO? Mar 24, 2008, 19:32 CommunistHamster

I think we can agree the purpose (the way it is meant to entertain) of a horror game is to scare you. I don't think an MMO horror game will be able to do that.

1. No subject Mar 24, 2008, 19:24 Proudfoot

"You had better find a light soon, or a grue might get you!"

Ahh classic one Blue... wonder if the kiddies have any idea what that is.

7 Replies. 1 pages. Viewing page 1.
< Newer [ 1 ] Older >

footer

Blue's News logo