Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:
Greenbelt, MD 08/22

Regularly scheduled events

Mass Effect PC Q&A

Mass Effect Q&A on Computer and Video Games chats up Matt Atwood of BioWare about the upcoming PC edition of Mass Effect, failing to provoke him into declaring it the definitive edition of the RPG: "I don't know if I'd say it's the definitive version. I think both versions were constructed really well for the platforms they're on. But I do think the PC version really adds some things that are nice. Higher-resolution visuals? That's exciting."

View
5 Replies. 1 pages. Viewing page 1.
< Newer [ 1 ] Older >

5. Re: No subject Mar 19, 2008, 14:11 Jerykk

Unfortunately, controlling your whole party is too complicated for the console kiddies.

Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

4. No subject Mar 19, 2008, 11:48 dryden555

it would be nice to fully command my team-mates (as in KOTOR). As it is now in ME, your team-mates are AI controlled and rather spastic.

3. No subject Mar 19, 2008, 08:12 Hump

I played about 1/4th of the way through the 360 version. Its a good game but the UI is just tedious with the gamepad. Hopefully the PC version will make that less cumbersome to navigate.  

----------------------------------------------------------------------
"Both the “left” and the “right” pretend they have the answer, but they are mere flippers on the same thalidomide baby, and the truth is that neither side has a clue."

- Jim Goad

2. Re: Gold Mar 19, 2008, 00:47 Bet

Dunno about gold, but they established a firm release date announced for May 6 a number of weeks ago.

1. Gold Mar 18, 2008, 23:57 Billy Bob

When is this supposed to go gold?

5 Replies. 1 pages. Viewing page 1.
< Newer [ 1 ] Older >

footer

Blue's News logo