Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:

Regularly scheduled events

Manhunt 2 Granted UK Release

Manhunt 2 granted UK release concludes, presumably, this long-running fight over whether Rockstar's action/horror sequel would ever be released in the UK. After a modified version of the game was rejected twice by the British Board of Film Classification, the case was taken to the legal system, and in the end the game has been granted an "18" release.

View
5 Replies. 1 pages. Viewing page 1.
< Newer [ 1 ] Older >

5. Re: No subject Mar 14, 2008, 20:48  famished 

Yeah this one goes over the top. I couldn't care less if it were banned.

Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

4. Re: No subject Mar 14, 2008, 15:39 Lorcin

Still don't think this game is any way shape or form necessary - seriously nothing but bad could possibly come from this trash.

I don't like the BBFC in any way shape or form (give me pr0n goddammit) but anything anybody can do to stop this shit getting into the hands of kids/teenagers the better.

It made me feel dirty and the idea of any of my children playing it is really quite sickening.

3. Re: No subject Mar 14, 2008, 14:03 SkavenUK

Wasn't so much as the game itself (although to hear thats its junk is a bit sad, must read them reviews now), I was more peeved off at the BBFC stomping its weight around again telling us what we can and can't watch when they pass shit like hostel and other similar films without a flicker of disappovement.

2. Re: No subject Mar 14, 2008, 13:11 waxthirteen

yeah, now you too can enjoy this subpar and horribly edited letdown of a game! have fun!

1. No subject Mar 14, 2008, 11:20 SkavenUK

about god dam time.

5 Replies. 1 pages. Viewing page 1.
< Newer [ 1 ] Older >

footer

Blue's News logo