Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:

Regularly scheduled events

Borderlands Delayed

Next Generation reports that Take-Two's financials today also reveal a delay to Borderlands, saying Gearbox Software's co-op shooter is now due in fiscal 2009 (which ends October 31, 2009). Word is the delay is "in order to allow additional development time for this highly anticipated game and provide a better balance in the release of Take-Two's triple-A titles."

View
4 Replies. 1 pages. Viewing page 1.
< Newer [ 1 ] Older >

4. Re: No subject Mar 12, 2008, 05:20 Geheme

Gearbox is working on 4 games at the moment, you can be sure to see more delay until 2009.

Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

3. No subject Mar 12, 2008, 05:17 Optimaximal

If it ensures the game is released in a decent state, then i'm all for the delay. It's insanely ambitious and all it takes is shitty quality assurance to turn it from another Far Cry into another Boiling Point...

Basically, if EA acquire Take2, I fear for the game...

2. Re: No subject Mar 12, 2008, 01:07 Cutter

Me too. Grr.

"You know, the best part of the best drug in the world isn't the high. It's the moment just before you take it. The dice are dancing on the table. Between now and the time they stop, that's the greatest high in the world."
- Walter Abrams

"The South will boogie again!" - Disco Stu

1. No subject Mar 11, 2008, 20:12 Hump

ah shit. I was really looking forward to this sooner rather than later.

----------------------------------------------------------------------
I am a Blues Nazi.

----------------------------------------------------------------------
"Both the “left” and the “right” pretend they have the answer, but they are mere flippers on the same thalidomide baby, and the truth is that neither side has a clue."

- Jim Goad

4 Replies. 1 pages. Viewing page 1.
< Newer [ 1 ] Older >

footer

.. .. ..

Blue's News logo