Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:

Regularly scheduled events

Op Ed

View
4 Replies. 1 pages. Viewing page 1.
< Newer [ 1 ] Older >

4. Re: No subject Mar 3, 2008, 06:39 LittleMe

D4rkKnight I think you miss the point completely. Edward is probably sleeping with the machine at night in bed so obviously he wants something that he can move back and forth in his hip area. He even denies it in the beginning of the article that its not embarrassing and that's the dead giveaway right there. The terms 'hard drive', 'memory sticks' and 'floppy disks' are metaphors.

Perpetual debt is slavery.
Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

3. No subject Mar 3, 2008, 00:37 D4rkKnight

Yeah I don't get it. You don't build a PC tower to lug it around, you stick it in a corner and it stays there. Get an LCD monitor and your set. Why does it matter when the majority of interaction you have with the case is pushing the power button.

2. Re: Size Matters Mar 2, 2008, 21:00 Wowbagger_TIP

It's called a console...
It's called learn how to buy or build a decent PC. I have mine in an Antec 900 case (about 1.5 ft. tall) and it sits quietly under my desk and runs Crysis like a champ. Not sure what his problem is.

"The whole problem with the world is that fools and fanatics are always so certain of themselves, but wiser people so full of doubts." -- Bertrand Russell (I think...)

1. Size Matters Mar 2, 2008, 15:48 UnderLord

It's called a console...

4 Replies. 1 pages. Viewing page 1.
< Newer [ 1 ] Older >

footer

Blue's News logo