Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:

Regularly scheduled events

Sunday Tech Bits

View
7 Replies. 1 pages. Viewing page 1.
< Newer [ 1 ] Older >

7. Re: Jumping the gun a little there Mar 3, 2008, 11:46 verybad

"Prez, do you have any proof of that? In my experience that is not the case. I've had very little problems and the ones I have had, I could fix/work around."

I do! Someone said it on the internet.

For m Vista has been great. I use XP at work nad don't like it. *shrugs*

Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

6. Re: Jumping the gun a little there Mar 3, 2008, 06:27 The Half Elf

SirKnight proof was when Bill Gates in a recent interview answered 'Ask me when we ship our next OS'.

"I've never seen a feature like this before. It warms your ass. It's wonderful" -Walter Bishop

5. No subject Mar 3, 2008, 01:18 TB

The problem with the statement "Was Windows XP Microsoft's last good OS?" is that MS has never made a good OS. Not a single one.

4. Re: Jumping the gun a little there Mar 2, 2008, 23:34 SirKnight

Prez, do you have any proof of that? In my experience that is not the case. I've had very little problems and the ones I have had, I could fix/work around.

3. Re: Jumping the gun a little there Mar 2, 2008, 16:13 Prez

I'd rather MS ditch Vista and speed up the release of its next OS. Vista somehow seems far worse than XP even at it's weakest.  

“The greatness of a nation and its moral progress can be judged by the way its animals are treated.”
- Mahatma Gandhi

2. Re: Jumping the gun a little there Mar 2, 2008, 15:15 cronik

That's true, XP only got really solid after the release of service pack 2.

1. Jumping the gun a little there Mar 2, 2008, 14:51 Iridium

Tech pundits always seem to have a hardon for proclaiming the death of Windows. There's been ONE Microsoft OS since XP, and it hasn't even gotten to the first service pack yet. Plus the article starts off complaining about the problem with third parties not providing adequate drivers.

Vista is far from perfect, but XP was pretty weak before it got any service packs too. Damn.

7 Replies. 1 pages. Viewing page 1.
< Newer [ 1 ] Older >

footer

.. .. ..

Blue's News logo