Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:

Regularly scheduled events

New Enemy Territory: QUAKE Wars Beta

The Enemy Territory: QUAKE Wars Website offers a new beta version 1.5 patch for Splash Damage's teamplay shooter, along with a corresponding beta version 1.5 Windows standalone server. This dev blog update has details on the patch, while this forum thread is for discussion of bugs and issues. This is an unsupported released, to be installed at your own risk.

View
8 Replies. 1 pages. Viewing page 1.
< Newer [ 1 ] Older >

8. Re: Loomy Mar 2, 2008, 13:48 L0cky

Yep, if iD were really all that then PC gaming would have ended with Commander Keen as the only game worth playing.

iD needs more perfection!

Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

7. Re: Loomy Mar 1, 2008, 17:17 sponge

Why the fuck would you criticize them for that?

OMG IF THEY WERE REALLY GOOD DEVELOPERS THEY WOULD'VE GOTTEN IT RIGHT THE FIRST TIME U IDJIT.

*cough* My apologies.

This comment was edited on Mar 1, 17:17.

6. Loomy Mar 1, 2008, 16:06 Fausticle

Loomy you dope, These patches aren't about fixing huge bugs that they missed during development these are about fine tuning game play and balance.

Why the fuck would you criticize them for that?

5. Re: No subject Mar 1, 2008, 10:57 trashcan

This game has been rock solid for me. haven't had one crash in over 50 hours play.

I don't care if you don't like the game for whatever reason . But give credit when it's due , ID software does not release buggy software and they put PC first .

4. Re: No subject Mar 1, 2008, 09:47 Satertek

Not unusual at all to release beta patches. iD has been doing it awhile with Quake 4. Valve does it as well, though they don't usually publicize them.

Most people skip them as they usually aren't compatible with older version servers. But anything that improves the quality of the final patch can't be bad.
This comment was edited on Mar 1, 09:49.

3. Re: No subject Mar 1, 2008, 05:28 bigwally

whatever loomy, ffs. get a life mate. there really are more important things to worry about. get a life dude. yawn.

2. Re: No subject Mar 1, 2008, 03:58 Beaner

What is a beta patch lol.

1. No subject Mar 1, 2008, 02:36 loomy

you are a shitty fuck game developer if you need to release public beta patches THATS JUST MY OPINION THOUGH

8 Replies. 1 pages. Viewing page 1.
< Newer [ 1 ] Older >

footer

Blue's News logo