Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:

Regularly scheduled events

Tomb Raider: Underworld for Christmas

Tomb Raider Chronicles follows-up on news of SCi's restructuring plan (story) with word that Tomb Raider: Underworld is now slated for release for this holiday season (thanks Gamer's Hell), saying: "The most significant of these titles is the next Tomb Raider game, Tomb Raider: Underworld, which is now scheduled to launch during the 2008 Christmas season."

View
5 Replies. 1 pages. Viewing page 1.
< Newer [ 1 ] Older >

5. Re: Uh Oh Mar 1, 2008, 15:28 Sho

The game was originally supposed to be released this Summer afaik, and then got pushed back to Christmas. Hopefully that's a sign they're giving it the time it needs, rather than rushing it.

Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

4. No subject Mar 1, 2008, 14:50 strich

When does Tomb Raider: Underwear get released?

sorry, i couldn't resist.

----
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FPqkCxV8SkI

I don't believe in a lot of things, but I do believe in duct tape.

3. Sequel Mar 1, 2008, 09:45 Satertek

Good news, just hope they don't rush it. Loved Legend but was disappointed I didn't get an ending. Guess that's the trend these days.

2. No subject Mar 1, 2008, 00:48 cronik

I can't wait!

I'm currently playing through the original Tomb Raider for a bit of a nostalgia kick and I tell you what - no hand-holding here, this is pretty tough gameplay.

1. Uh Oh Feb 29, 2008, 22:37 Jerykk

This sounds like they are going to rush the game for a holiday release. I hope this isn't the case but you can never underestimate greed...

5 Replies. 1 pages. Viewing page 1.
< Newer [ 1 ] Older >

footer

.. .. ..

Blue's News logo