Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:

Regularly scheduled events

Into the Black

View
7 Replies. 1 pages. Viewing page 1.
< Newer [ 1 ] Older >

7. Re: RIP Feb 29, 2008, 22:13 Mead

Roast in hell, Buckley. You were one of the biggest douchebags to ever walk this earth.

That sort of comment says much more about the one who utters it than about its target. You'll understand that when you grow up.

Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

6. Re: RIP Feb 28, 2008, 14:21 JM

Roast in hell, Buckley. You were one of the biggest douchebags to ever walk this earth.

Hey, anyone who wrote this - http://www.nationalreview.com/buckley/buckley200406291207.asp - can't be ALL that bad!

5. RIP Feb 28, 2008, 02:56 Cutter

So long, Myron! You were a good guy.

"You know, the best part of the best drug in the world isn't the high. It's the moment just before you take it. The dice are dancing on the table. Between now and the time they stop, that's the greatest high in the world."
- Walter Abrams

"Bye weeks? Bronko Nagurski didn't get no bye weeks, and now he's deadů Well, maybe they're a good thing." - Moe

4. Re: Terminator Rising Feb 28, 2008, 01:49 PropheT

Get me my Illudium PU-36 Explosive Space Modulator(tm) and we can go back to 9 whenever you want.

3. Terminator Rising Feb 28, 2008, 01:28 UnderLord

Oh goody! Now when we go into war alonside the US, we can look forward to AUTOMATED Friendly Fire!

2. Re: 11 planets? Feb 28, 2008, 00:30 mag

Dwarf planets. They've been classified that way from the start (when Pluto was demoted).

1. 11 planets? Feb 27, 2008, 21:56 Jim

Yeah that was shocking news to me when I first read it this morning as well. I sent out to a few of my astronomer friends and they were all WTF. At last count there were 8, now we're going to reinclude Pluto as well as Ceres and Eris.

And the mnemonic is a bit lame anyway.

Jim

7 Replies. 1 pages. Viewing page 1.
< Newer [ 1 ] Older >

footer

Blue's News logo