Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:

Regularly scheduled events

New ATI Catalyst Drivers

New version 8.2 Catalyst reference drivers for ATI accelerators is now are now available. There are new Windows XP drivers, new Windows Vista 32-bit drivers, new Windows Vista 64-bit drivers, Linux x86 drivers, and Linux x86_64 drivers. The new Windows drivers address issues with Enemy Territory: QUAKE Wars, World of Warcraft, and DOOM 3 and offer performance improvements for Company of Heroes under DirectX 10. The Linux drivers address a handful of bugs.

View
4 Replies. 1 pages. Viewing page 1.
< Newer [ 1 ] Older >

4. aahhh Feb 13, 2008, 23:44 Not Found

Where is the promising patch regarding Crysis!

Oohh, wait yeah! It's still not year 2011, i'll wait.

If Nvidia bought AMD, I would quit the PC gaming for ever! Still have psp and ps2

http://m2.doubleclick.net/1037299/PID_51447_ea_bo4_728x90__UGO_40k.gif

Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

3. Re: No subject Feb 13, 2008, 19:57 D-Rock

You may find that the omega's aren't what they used to be if it's been that long since you've used an ATI card. That's an eternity in computer years.

D-Rock

2. Re: No subject Feb 13, 2008, 18:59 serum

Try the Omega drivers. Every problem I've ever had with ATI's crappy official drivers are fixed with them. It's damn embarrassing that some amateur's hacked drivers work better than the ATI releases. Which is also why I haven't bought an ATI card since the 9600 series.

1. No subject Feb 13, 2008, 18:18 captawe

Why does my screen flash everytime I use Overdrive. This is crazy. Are they ever going to fix this?

4 Replies. 1 pages. Viewing page 1.
< Newer [ 1 ] Older >

footer

Blue's News logo