Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:

Regularly scheduled events

Lord of the Rings Online Book 12 Opens

Turbine announces Book 12, the latest update for Lord of the Rings Online, is now available for North American subscribers to Turbine's Tolkien-inspired MMORPG, with the European launch of Book 12 slated for tomorrow. Complete details on the update are in this Book 12 Spotlight, and here's the reader's digest version:

WESTWOOD, MA – February 13, 2008 - Turbine, Inc. and Codemasters Online announced the details of the fourth free content update for subscribers to The Lord of the Rings Online™: Shadows of Angmar™. Book 12: The Ashen Wastes continues the epic story of The Lord of the Rings Online, adds substantial new features that provide players ability to truly personalize their heroes and an inventive new region that blends the challenge of a 12-player raid with the action of player-vs-player combat. Book 12: The Ashen Wastes will be available to subscribers of The Lord of the Rings Online on February 13, 2007 in North America and February 14, 2007 in Europe.

View
9. No subject Feb 13, 2008, 20:33 D4rkKnight

Thats what I am worried about, I wish they would merge servers or offer free switches to a high populated one. I am reluctant to renew because even when I played on release it was pretty empty.

Previous Post Next Post Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

Date Subject Author
  1. Feb 13, 12:20 Torrent link Stin
  2. Feb 13, 13:41 Or it would be if.... Toebot
  3. Feb 13, 14:23  Re: Or it would be if.... Brubold
  4. Feb 13, 14:30   Re: Or it would be if.... Brubold
  5. Feb 13, 15:17 No subject dryden555
  6. Feb 13, 15:25  Re: No subject Brubold
  7. Feb 13, 15:51   Re: No subject MMORPGHoD
  8. Feb 13, 18:30 No subject Fillem
>> 9. Feb 13, 20:33 No subject D4rkKnight
  10. Feb 14, 15:57  Re: No subject DarkCntry