Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:

Regularly scheduled events

Saturday Previews

View
5 Replies. 1 pages. Viewing page 1.
< Newer [ 1 ] Older >

5. Re: No subject Jan 27, 2008, 11:44 Mangrove

penumbra ftw

Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

4. Re: No subject Jan 27, 2008, 00:28 Cutter

Eldaron FTW!

"Grab a napkin, homie. You just got served."
- Wolowitz

James Woods: Oh that's fun. That sounds like you had a fun time. Where would I fit in with the fun time, huh? Where does James Woods fit into the fun?

3. Re: No subject Jan 26, 2008, 21:09 Eldaron Imotholin

So that pissed you off or you're just trying to keep that pathetic image of a troll? It's nothing to be proud of, you know.

Concidering your pseudo-trollish (yes, you try to be a taint in community but you somehow manage to fail in it - and you can't take that as a compliment, but more as an insult for utterly failing to even slightly get near the intellectual spotlight) "tone", I cannot help but wonder why the heck you replied in the first place. But you did, and for that I guess I should have to thank you =)

Now go on and mess those forums up with your troll crap! You might one day get "good" at it

Keep practising!

Cheers,
Vince

This comment was edited on Jan 26, 21:15.

Playing: Skyrim, World of Warcraft.
Future: Dead Space 3.

2. Re: No subject Jan 26, 2008, 20:33 CJ_Parker

Because it's the preview of a content update to LOTRO: Shadows of Angmar, you dumbass. You could've found that out by, you know, just following the link to check for yourself. Sheesh. What a concept, huh?
And not sure what you mean by "original LOTRO". The LOTRO that is covered in the article and that was released last year was at some point called Middle Earth Online but ever since the name change to LOTRO it has always carried the "Shadows of Angmar" subtitle.

Got that? Good. Here's two dollars. Now please piss off and buy yourself a BIG bag of clues. kthxplzdielol!!!!111

1. No subject Jan 26, 2008, 16:04 Eldaron Imotholin

Why is "The Lord of the Rings Online: Shadows of Angmar" in a preview list? It's the name of the original LOTRO isn't it?

Playing: Skyrim, World of Warcraft.
Future: Dead Space 3.

5 Replies. 1 pages. Viewing page 1.
< Newer [ 1 ] Older >

footer

.. .. ..

Blue's News logo